Auto Topping LED Grow

Schtiggy thanks mate.and glad ur ladies are exploding for u;) a big strong auto bean plus top and lst will indeed show u diffrent plant.i like topping as i like the structure of plant it gives me .u get ur 2 main tops and all side branches normally reach same height and big colas;) durban poison a good example of that;)

wow...:lot-o-toke: just got done reading your whole journal up to here , great stuff..my grow is mars hydro led , 3 days above the soil...I wonder on the mars lights in this type of grow that my lights have a veg light and a flower light switch . would you run both lights the whole time or just turn on the flower switch later on when my " pyramid auto purple feminized" start to flower.. cant wait to see your finished product.. going to use your method on mine :high-five:

Wood thanks alot mate and welcome.this my first time using led,s mine dont have no switches lol.but i am aware the veg switch is for better spectrum for veg.and bloom switch better spec for flower.does ur led panel kick out more power with both switches on?? And respect reading all my grow fairplay.and i feel humbled u following my methods.im sure ul do very well;) happy growi g every1;)

Wood i see ur point and krypt has his good points.u can only try mate and see how they like it.more power equals faster growth simple. Best of luck mate il be watching;)

Alright, after a few days I've caught up. You're threads almost as busy as Sue's lol.

Girls are looking great, hoping to see similar results with my topped autos.

I believe I missed my window on this dark devil, but I chopped her top anyway. 4 nodes, I meant to catch her after the 3rd.
Day 23(19 above soil)
IMG_20151214_024527.jpg

Back
Top Bottom