Auto Topping LED Grow

Good day all its sunday here in uk thought id do an update for 46 days of age today.all plants are loving life and right on track;) here is durban poison auto ;)
DSC_15028.JPG

That Durban Poison Auto is so freaking beautiful, beast. Just stunning. She's on my list because I'd like to grow landrace autos (well, they're obviously not pure landrace anymore, but autos based closely on landrace strains). I always find so much inspiration in your garden! Have a great day!

Tenshi welcome and thanks alot mate.glad ur set up is running sweet for u.and autos love to be topped mate thats what im tryting to prove to every1 ha;) and ur plants plus led,s will be magic for u mate best of luck;)

Sonic thanks alot mate.i been doing research on durban today and her colas can get as big as ultimate this did make me smile .im expecting some monster colas mate cnt wait;) and top work mate 4 pe all ready for flower.its a beast of a plant pe 1 of my favs such a killer smokeband taste;) ul soon have lots of top bud mate.best of luck;)

Krypt thanks dude my pots are 14 litre buckets ;) and the tent is 65 inch wide.25 inch front to back.and 5 and a half foot tall.so not huge but does me fine;)

Glimmer thanks so much and i agree.she always looks 100 percent happy every time i look at her and she is just diffrent to normal plants she has a look of pure beauty and i promise u her buds will be huge;)

Rover welcome and thanks so much.reading all my journel,respect dude;) autos love to be topped mate i think makes a better plant;) happy growing every1;)

Iv just purchased 3 fem auto seeds all of purple in there gene or cross;) and big yielders.never grown purps before.so looking forward to them;) all to be revealed when in my hand lol.good day all;)

Just got caught up on your journal, thebeast 27 your plants look great. I have 3 Williams wonders regs going on day 14 still not showing signs of sex. Once I finish building my grow tent I will start my own journal. I am hoping they look as good as your grows and since I'll be using some of your ideals, and some of Atrains ideals.

Gclark welcome and reading my grow respect dude thanks.and best of luck with ur reg beans mate always a 50/50 lol.not for me straight feminised all the way lol.i do like my ladies ha ha;) and if u using my ideas and atrains u shouldnt go far wrong mate.if u have any questions mate along the way just ask.il be here to help.also be sure to let me kno when ur journel is up and running and il be straight over;) peace

Looking amazing!! I have one topped auto at the moment, planning on topping the remaining babies when it's time. Just switched to LEDs this week, have finally finished my setup and I am very happy with how the girls are responding to the new environment so far!

Your girls are so pretty! Can't wait to see how they finish up. :love: Great info throughout the journal I really enjoyed reading every page..!
:circle-of-love:

:high-five:

Tenshi words like this from fellow growers like urself:);) make all the time sharing info and helping others all worth it.thanks so much;)

Yeah Beast, I wanna thank you too. This is a great journal and it gave me the balls to top my autos. I am on day 21 and the 2 that I topped went crazy. I have been tucking the hell out of one of them and I have 7 tops on that plant that are starting to level out. The two I topped also showed pre flowers on both today. Next run I am going to top and LST. It seems there is plenty of time and your results speak for themselves.

Thanks again

I Concur :D
Thank you Kindly Beast
I love LEDS and have never even used a HPS HA
Beast your autos are deff beasts! Thank you for checking mine out I think im about to see an explosion of growth now that im going to be watering much more and more frequently reading the entire journal now :)

Back
Top Bottom