Auto Topping LED Grow

What's your tent size and how many can you fit?
max iv tried is 5 as u see now .tent is not huge.its 65 inch wide.25 inch front to back.and 5 and half foot tall;) iv never thought of ramming a lot of small strains in.could be fun.but I got plenty of monster beans to get through plus another 2 purple beans;)

atrain im defo gna try it I was ment to get it for this grow just gone but wanted to test the lights first.but I promise il be getting these products before my xtremes start to flower. ;) I belive u mate I have seen what it does ur plants.good shit mate;)

10-4 yEah the trio of big bud / overdrive / and bud candy causes an explosion in flower. A Liter of each is well worth the money. It'll pay for itself after 1 Plant harvest

Hi Atrain,

You mentioned the Big Bud and Overdrive a few posts back. You also gave some instructions that I clipped and saved. I will be ordering them first of next weeK. When is the Bud Candy used? Should I get this too?

atrain im defo gna try it I was ment to get it for this grow just gone but wanted to test the lights first.but I promise il be getting these products before my xtremes start to flower. ;) I belive u mate I have seen what it does ur plants.good shit mate;)

I know you said sensi works great, but was thinking of getting bio bizz since they also have a feature were you don't have to check the ph either and they are organic. Do you think I could produce the same results as if I used sensi.

What are the benefits of using organic nutes I heard they taste better and easier to flush but I'm not to sure if it's worth going organic or just sticking to sensi in bio bizz light soil. Was originally going to use FFOF but when I read this whole thread I'm leaning towards. Biobizz soil

I know you said sensi works great, but was thinking of getting bio bizz since they also have a feature were you don't have to check the ph either and they are organic. Do you think I could produce the same results as if I used sensi.

What are the benefits of using organic nutes I heard they taste better and easier to flush but I'm not to sure if it's worth going organic or just sticking to sensi in bio bizz light soil. Was originally going to use FFOF but when I read this whole thread I'm leaning towards. Biobizz soil

Supposedly its to "hot" for seedlings and I'm planning to put it in a 3 gallon bag because I heard its better to not transplant

biobizz lightmix is magic for plants its the all mix that's to hot for seeds.if u use biobizz light mix and sensi nutes or atrains nutes ur gna grow some big mammas;)simple lol.I do belive organic nutes do give u a better end taste and quality to ur buds;)

Back
Top Bottom