DSC_001626.jpg
DSC_001525.jpg
DSC_001429.jpg
DSC_001334.jpg
DSC_001140.jpg
DSC_001037.jpg
DSC_000743.jpg
DSC_000647.jpg

Well today was a sad day, unfortunately I chopped the white widow down. I figured the closet was too crowded and the ak would benefit more from the extra space for the last couple weeks of her life. The widow was supposed to come down may 1st. :( already I can see better light penetration all around.. Plus it freed up some space to get an auto haze and an auto bubble gum started. ;)

So I ended up with 11 grams dry bud off the widow, she would have pulled more but again, I chopped her early. And as for the smoke, it was very very smooth to toke. Taste was great too. As for the buzz, it wasn't the hardest hitting buzz but more of a very sociable energetic high. I felt like I could accomplish anything I had on a list. ( make list prior to smoking) ;) so I can't wait to see how the heavier ak smokes.

Well I harvested the ak on the 8th and she is hanging to dry at the moment. The buds look and smell beautiful. I will post pictures and a smoke report asap. I did do a wet weight of the main cola which was 36 grams alone. So I'm guessing just under an ounce dried for the whole plant. Fingers crossed. Peace out guys.

21 grams of dry bud curing in a jar. It dried out quickly, faster then I had wanted but the smoke was smooth. Power laughs while watching a movie. Decent smoke. Better then widow for sure.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom