Autoflower day 50: No budding yet

Not sure if that will slow her down she going to stretch for the next week or so. I don't know if can bend her ever so slightly, the best course is preemptive but I guess you were running blind on that weird girl. If you cut bloom nuted you'll end up with a NPK deficiency of some sort. Sorry I could be more help, I'm sure there will be others chiming in soon.
Cheers

Ps. Maria is the runt of the litter and she does look fine doesn't she.. :thanks:

oh.... she will stop growing taller?? you said the next week or so? Cause that would be great. She wont be too tall by then. I was thinkin she has almost 6 weeks to go and would grow the whole time?

I read up on supercropping and it said to do it before flowering

ah, didn't know you were in flowering. How far along? We did a CKS Candy Cane in early flower and it's turned out great. See Candi's pic in my first grow journal's entry for today for an example.

We did it because we would have ran out of vertical height to lift our lights into. But we may have just gotten lucky.

My opinion is inexperienced, so take it for what it is. :)

Hey man! I'm glad I've found someone with my problem. I got 3 THC Bomb Autos in my tent along with 2 speed buds. One of the THC Bombs did not flower and this is day 65... 2x the size compared to others. So, what did you do in order to put this plant into flowering? Did it flower automatically or did you play with light schedule. Thanks!!

So those of you that grow autos indoors where do you get your seeds? it said indoor/outdoor on the auto's, and being a newbie with a first time grow, it seemed like a good idea. Now I have a plant that may end up being a problem. Its going to take up my whole room and 4 months later have bud. I was told on the phone by CKS, that autos don't auto indoors. I researched a bit before buying, and saw lots of YouTube videos, and pics of autos in peoples closets, garages, etc., and no one mentioned anything about having to use a light cycle. I thought that was the point of autos.
So for the rest of my 9 seeds if I was to grow them indoors at what stage should I put them on 12/12 so they flower? and for how long? Should I put them on 18/6 after that?
Oh wait a min, that's why I wanted autos so I wouldn't need to be a grow op pro in my bedroom.
Canuk seeds has been good for me. I've started 6 from them and all 6 germinated. I killed one very early, but the other two were identifiable on or around day 31. The other three are still babies, but I have high hopes. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom