Autoflower day 50: No budding yet

I haven't heard that before. But I also haven't grown any CK. I wonder if it is just a glitch in their genetics, or does it span all ruderalis hybrids?

Hi All,

This is an Auto - they are meant for outdoor use, not indoor. Sometimes they need to be kickstarted indoors with 12/12 light for about 3 days.

Hello CKS, can you shine a little light on my pondering? TIA.

So those of you that grow autos indoors where do you get your seeds? it said indoor/outdoor on the auto's, and being a newbie with a first time grow, it seemed like a good idea. Now I have a plant that may end up being a problem. Its going to take up my whole room and 4 months later have bud. I was told on the phone by CKS, that autos don't auto indoors. I researched a bit before buying, and saw lots of YouTube videos, and pics of autos in peoples closets, garages, etc., and no one mentioned anything about having to use a light cycle. I thought that was the point of autos.
So for the rest of my 9 seeds if I was to grow them indoors at what stage should I put them on 12/12 so they flower? and for how long? Should I put them on 18/6 after that?
Oh wait a min, that's why I wanted autos so I wouldn't need to be a grow op pro in my bedroom.

Add me to the curious list. First I've heard about Autos being meant for outdoor use. Seems damned odd to have indoor yield information on the CKS website for a plant that isn't meant to grow there.

I put her on 12/12 for 4 nights. She was on 18/6 last night. She's got those little pre flowers, but they aren't doing all that much.....

im betting that on 18/6 she is going to go back to just growing big for no reason with no real flowers.

This plant has been our little baby, if I end up having to pull this plant up im gonna be choked

I have two auto thc bombs, day 70 and they are still vegging. Not crop king seeds, but, it happens. I'm walking my lights down the next few days to see what they do. In about thirty autos grown I've never seen this. Indoor or out.

I have two auto thc bombs, day 70 and they are still vegging. Not crop king seeds, but, it happens. I'm walking my lights down the next few days to see what they do. In about thirty autos grown I've never seen this. Indoor or out.

I hope I don't run into that. The next year is planned with autos running next to photos. An uncooperative auto would screw me on grow space.

I hope I don't run into that. The next year is planned with autos running next to photos. An uncooperative auto would screw me on grow space.

First time I've seen this. I've done a few, more than a few, and have never seen it. One plant in a seven gallon I'm not no worried. The same strain in a three gallon has me concerned. Two hours less light per day until I get down to twelve then I'll see.... I've always said autos are like a box of chocolates

Hey pest I agree with you. yes this is my first post but have been lurking for a while and have been growing my own meds for a little over 6 years now. Yes, I have heard of autos not flowering unless you switch the lights down to 12/12, BUT not that much at all and the whole point of buying an auto is so it's much more easy to grow than a photo plant. Alls you SHOULD have to do is just keep the lights how you want and she'll flower away.. or it should. At 50 days that thing should be flowering for a couple weeks now. but yeah pest u shouldn't have to "kickstart" a auto.. thats the whole point to an auto is to not have to kick start it! goodluck bro.. you'll have a monster tho..

She's Monstering! LOL well she is such a great plant we can only be happy about her :0))

IMG_20160109h.jpg
IMG_20160109.jpg

She's Monstering! LOL well she is such a great plant we can only be happy about her :0))

IMG_20160109h.jpg
IMG_20160109.jpg

Very nice. I noticed earlier I think my two non auto acting autos have decided to join the party. Brought my lights down to 12/12.... Now, the question is do I run the lights back up to 18 or more than 12... Or just let them be since I have a few photos almost ready to flip....

I don't know much yet, I put mine on 18/6 but mines an auto so I don't know if that's too much for a regular plant.

I've got one at day 56 and she just started her pistil production, preflowers. Take a peek at mine. She's been through a lot but she's finally blooming. Also cropking seeds. I think it's a funny phenotype, cuz her sisters flowered weeks prior
20160117_174349.jpg

hey.... my plants getting huge... I'm worried she will hit the ceiling should I take her off bloom fertilizer? any suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom