Autoflower problems

Gotta be a fairly accurate 15mm deep in them mate. Any deeper and they usually get stuck. Less than 10mm and they come out with the shell on.
Here's my current root rioters. Autos and photos there. 4 days to germ then been uptop for 3 days now and only just got their first water last night.
Must be close to 200 from seed now and only ever had 1 not pop from a bad seed. 1 other that was too deep and died.
All I do is put the seed in, pointy side up and chuck them in the dark for 4 days. Don't even water them first if the rr are fresh enough.
Yea I won't do anything without root riots for a while I used soaking for a day and paper towels and the sprout withing 48 for the most part but once I planted the others in the Coco it was over two came up but they didn't do anything just sagged for a couple days til I tossed em all maybe fours days in or so

i have some Mephisto also , great power from the smoke , if you want bulk dutch passion always grow monsters autos , the picture is their ultimate

i use coco , feed lightly once or twice a day , works for me , simple
P1060872.JPG
Yeah am waiting to upgrade my Viparspectra led to a 600watt dimmable hps and will dive into Mephisto head first. Beautiful plants this is my girl on week 2 of flower

Attachments

• 1FCCE5DD-3659-4791-9EE9-DE1F6B35F5DC.jpeg
    1FCCE5DD-3659-4791-9EE9-DE1F6B35F5DC.jpeg
    729.7 KB · Views: 18
i found a new place its in the uk , get my stuff in two days , ice seeds , pretty good on price and cheap postage , they threw the barney seed in free and it was small order ;)
How long ago did you order? I'm not with the month wait again. Id rather buy from us companies that wait a month for nothing again it's just harder to find the us sites and when you do they're high as shit and probably have less choices, alot less

Yea I won't do anything without root riots for a while I used soaking for a day and paper towels and the sprout withing 48 for the most part but once I planted the others in the Coco it was over two came up but they didn't do anything just sagged for a couple days til I tossed em all maybe fours days in or so
Have you ever considered soil rather than coco for your first grow ?

As promised here are some shots I just took, I had let her dry out to untill the leaves showed they were thirsty and I watered untill run off.I havent given them any nutes as of yet except 5ml of calmag the whole grow,so far this FFOF soil has been incredible that’s why I asked if you have considered starting in soil as it is much more simple. Happy autoflower day guys!

Attachments

• D5FFF1C4-578B-461F-8571-4B14FAFBA519.jpeg
    D5FFF1C4-578B-461F-8571-4B14FAFBA519.jpeg
    711.4 KB · Views: 36
  • 5300830B-EF21-4F23-BA13-E4CE63F5B007.jpeg
    5300830B-EF21-4F23-BA13-E4CE63F5B007.jpeg
    548.2 KB · Views: 28
  • D862CC63-4F05-4ABC-A223-643297109E99.jpeg
    D862CC63-4F05-4ABC-A223-643297109E99.jpeg
    505.8 KB · Views: 27
  • 1F19A5E5-3FE3-4B04-928F-50D3A00A3CEA.jpeg
    1F19A5E5-3FE3-4B04-928F-50D3A00A3CEA.jpeg
    594.1 KB · Views: 31
  • F955417C-EAE0-4469-B34D-94F4958D40F5.jpeg
    F955417C-EAE0-4469-B34D-94F4958D40F5.jpeg
    455.8 KB · Views: 25
  • 2E331B15-5778-4DB1-8913-02767BCE3A9A.jpeg
    2E331B15-5778-4DB1-8913-02767BCE3A9A.jpeg
    595.2 KB · Views: 27
Well she hasn't gotten bone dry I wouldn't say. I mist a couple times a day if I see her peat dry up some I'll mist again. I'm lost here I don't see one auto on YouTube her size at day 19 and this is supposed to be Barney blue cheese a heavy producer from what I was told/sold .... I'm getting the shitty end of alot of sticks trying to find quality beans man ! Costing me electricity and dollars for a bunch of nothing
My Autos take as much nutes as i can give!!!! I've got 3 different strains goung and they LOVE their massive doses. Start out giving small amounts though. So many misconceptions with Autos. Great plants to learn from. Yes u can top. Yes nutes yes train yes yransplant. Idk where ppl come up with this stuff. Talk to @Blewhiller hes a master at autos

What kind of soil ? How’s she chugging ?
Ffof but I kicked it up with some rock dust bone meal and bloom and buried some cover crop she's been in it like a week (Jack herer strain ) I left them in Solo cups too long tho and under t5 just got my led so it's just bushing up and and a bit tall I think a little too late for lst I snapped one two days ago. There were two
My Autos take as much nutes as i can give!!!! I've got 3 different strains goung and they LOVE their massive doses. Start out giving small amounts though. So many misconceptions with Autos. Great plants to learn from. Yes u can top. Yes nutes yes train yes yransplant. Idk where ppl come up with this stuff. Talk to @Blewhiller hes a master at autos
How do I contact him

Ffof but I kicked it up with some rock dust bone meal and bloom and buried some cover crop she's been in it like a week (Jack herer strain ) I left them in Solo cups too long tho and under t5 just got my led so it's just bushing up and and a bit tall I think a little too late for lst I snapped one two days ago. There were two
How do I contact him
I really would say it's not big enough to top dress yet and I have a little nutes in the peat so I don't want to feed til she gets some leaves

How do I contact him
Where it says start conversation. Hes super helpful n knowledgeable. Hmmm sounds lije youre doing the right things. Coukd be genetics. I had a problem germinating at first until... I soak then for 24 hours or until they sink. Then right into its permanent home and boom 2 days later a nice healthy seedling.. These are mine. The back 2 are 21 days old front one not quite 2 weeks yet

Attachments

• 20190317_174804.jpg
    20190317_174804.jpg
    930.3 KB · Views: 13
Hang on, I'm really confused here. Ffof? Thought you said it was Pete moss? Have I crossed my wires somewhere? Generally quite stoned so it's not uncommon lol.
My photos are in ffof my auto is in peat moss. Just trying something out instead of Coco thought it'd be a winner if I could get it dialed in. If it ever gets big enough I can water it up really good and it'll basically think it's in hydroponics

My photos are in ffof my auto is in peat moss. Just trying something out instead of Coco thought it'd be a winner if I could get it dialed in. If it ever gets big enough I can water it up really good and it'll basically think it's in hydroponics
Ahh gotcha. Thought I'd missed a trick there lol. You checked the ph of that Pete yet?

Back
Top Bottom