Autoflowers will not flower - Update - Not Autos

Darf.Vappor

This is my very first grow. I'm currently growing 4 plants in a 4x4 grow tent. I am on day 88 and my plants are starting to over take my tent. I have not seen anything that looks like a flower yet. I'm wondering if it's time to rip them up and start over or let them go. Any suggestions appreciated.

My setup:

2x - Northern Lights from 00 Seeds , 2x - Bubble Gum from 00 Seeds. They are growing in 5 gallon container using Fox Farm Ocean Forest Soil.

1 - Marshydro Reflector 480W LED Grow Light Full Spectrum - I'm currently using 18/6 light schedule.
2 - Oscillating fans running 24/7

Watering every 2 to 3 days depending using a moisture meter to test for dryness.
I use the following nutrients:

2 teaspoons per gallon for each nutrient.
Bloom City Premium Cold Pressed 100% Organic Clean Kelp Growing Supplement
1666160184602.png

General Hydroponics CALiMAGic

1666160198586.png

Water PH is adjusted to 6.4 to 6.7 as needed.

bDNMTti.jpg

zjOuBlb.jpg
0EC1oRR.jpg
0EC1oRR.jpg

As I was posting the links I was coming to the same conclusion. I remember the day that I was placing the order and I lost my original shopping cart and I had to start over. I was probably in a rush and didn't realize that I was not getting the autos.

So if I switch to 12/12 lighting schedule should I also look at introducing additional nutrients to the plants?

What would the estimate be if I switch to the 12/12 lighting schedule that I would start flowering?

You should flip to 12/12 now if there not autos, you can go a whole route of bloom nutrients, i tend to use the advance nutrients range alongside canna boost aswell as there pk and i get extremely great results starting from week 2.

You are absolutely going to have a problem with the tall plants. You should start training them sideways and ultimately loop them around your tent. I'm out of my depth on exactly what to do, but I can see that they will grow straight into your lights, if you don't do something.

So I was able swap one of my fans out which gave me more room. I was also able to get my light up another 6 inches or so.

Used my filtered glasses with my camera this time :cool:

j1bkJB2.jpg

YcZy3dB.jpg

I hope it works. It's going to be close. What kind of pots/grow medium are they in? Don't you need an extractor fan and filter? :cheer:

I hope it works. It's going to be close. What kind of pots/grow medium are they in? Don't you need an extractor fan and filter? :cheer:

So far the smell has been minimal. I live in a single family home and the neighbors are far enough that they shouldn't catch a whiff. I will reevaluate if the smell becomes a problem.

My grow medium is Fox Farm Ocean Forest Soil.

You should know in about a month. The smell is the worst the last two or three weeks before harvest and then a few weeks of drying and curing. Your place will wreak and the smell will travel. A carbon filter and extractor is a pretty basic and important investment, if it's not legal where you are. It is amazing how it takes the smell away. :nomo:

Are you using wilma pots by any chance? i no its random lol.

Plants look great, you will find you will have alot more bud sites now, more big buds!

I bought the planters at my local hydro store. I have no clue on brand. The bases are oil pans for changing your car's oil. Brand new at the dollar store for a buck a piece.

Back
Top Bottom