Autos v. Photos - A 5x5 No Rules Fight for Yield: A Jon & NickHardy Gig

Same vein:

Here’s the Cherry Pie yield that didn’t meet my jar standards and was not included in the yield report to Shed. Maybe 3/4 ounce or so.

IMG_6071.jpeg
Looks better than what they're selling in the dispensary here for $30+ for 2.85g as they break ounces into 1/10ths!!! 💯😂🤣
I'd love to sit down and burn a fatty with you some day buddy. Ohio isn't that far from Pennsylvania homeskillet!! 😎✌️

Next you need Dosi-do's and maybe Trefoils!
I neglected a do-si-do plant and basically put it in the larf bin but I strongly regret neclecting it as the smell coming off the plant was immense! The orange citrus I was getting was undeniable.. it's a strain I was never interested in growing but now high on my list 😂🤦‍♂️ them freebies work!

I neglected a do-si-do plant and basically put it in the larf bin but I strongly regret neclecting it as the smell coming off the plant was immense! The orange citrus I was getting was undeniable.. it's a strain I was never interested in growing but now high on my list 😂🤦‍♂️ them freebies work!
I was more riffing on actual Girl Scout Cookies that come in a box. LOL.

Hi Jon.

I had a look at my terpene research and can say with a fair degree of certainty that the following strains are indica-dominant and high in the terpene, Limonene:
  • OG Kush
  • Wedding Cake
  • Dosidos
I don't have any experience with any of them but I know @Justin Goody grows Wedding Cake so maybe he can provide input.

Sorry for the late reply. Computer/Electronics time is greatly reduced these days with my vision problem.

Personally, I avoid strains that are indicas and/or have a lot of limonene. That said, Girl Scout Cookies is high in limonene and it's a 40/60 indica-dominant strain and it's one of my favourites. In fact, I'm eating an oatmeal cookie made with Girl Scout Cookies.
Thanks @HashGirl ! I thought I asked you directly after Carmen suggested that, maybe I forgot. Regardless thanks!

Looks better than what they're selling in the dispensary here for $30+ for 2.85g as they break ounces into 1/10ths!!! 💯😂🤣
I'd love to sit down and burn a fatty with you some day buddy. Ohio isn't that far from Pennsylvania homeskillet!! 😎✌️
Jeez @Scottay, for real? How far my home state has fallen! This crap isn’t even worthy of those jars some dispensary here sell as “cheapies.” Lol.

Yeah, but Florida. He keeps teasing like he's going to leave, but prolly never will. :p
Had to twist the knife Azi? Lmao!! That’s okay, you keep claiming you’re not a bot and idk, I ain’t exactly seen proof just yet.

Thanks @HashGirl ! I thought I asked you directly after Carmen suggested that, maybe I forgot. Regardless thanks!

You must still be muddled with the whole having a birthday on the same day thing. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hi Jon.

I had a look at my terpene research and can say with a fair degree of certainty that the following strains are indica-dominant and high in the terpene, Limonene:
  • OG Kush
  • Wedding Cake
  • Dosidos
I don't have any experience with any of them but I know @Justin Goody grows Wedding Cake so maybe he can provide input.
Indeed OG Kush (and wedding cake) are the cornerstone of most of my auto breeding. I do get a limonene smell from them but it’s not always present in the taste. Though I don’t mind..

You must still be muddled with the whole having a birthday on the same day thing. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I can’t seem to make it part of my permanent memory and seemingly have to remember it anew each time. It’s okay. Makes me feel like an ass, but it’s okay. Lmao.

Indeed OG Kush (and wedding cake) are the cornerstone of most of my auto breeding. I do get a limonene smell from them but it’s not always present in the taste. Though I don’t mind..
@Justin Goody - As they probably should be. I’d also have Girl Scout Cookies on my list. From what I can tell, these seem to be the top breeder stock strains. Most everything I grow has one of them at least somewhere. My understanding (correct me please if I’m wrong) is that those strains are among the most stable genetics you can employ and also are often used to make a cross bulkier/weightier. Is any of that why you use those? It would be very interesting to hear more on this if you’re so inclined?

@Justin Goody - As they probably should be. I’d also have Girl Scout Cookies on my list. From what I can tell, these seem to be the top breeder stock strains. Most everything I grow has one of them at least somewhere. My understanding (correct me please if I’m wrong) is that those strains are among the most stable genetics you can employ and also are often used to make a cross bulkier/weightier. Is any of that why you use those? It would be very interesting to hear more on this if you’re so inclined?
The reason I use them is taste. My favorite taste ever is OG Kush, which crossed with Durban Poison made the first GSC which became the basis of SO much.
My Wookiees is the base of almost all my strains. It’s a simple cross of the biggest GSC and the best wedding cake genetics (@Barney's Farm) which makes it a BackCross (BX1) since wedding cake is already GSC x cherry pie.
It’s a good base for me. #1 priority- taste 🔥 #2 strength and balance.
I got lucky and she’s a hearty easy growing occasional monster that turns almost dark purple in cold. The F2s are fairly consistent (plant of the year winner too) and have been crossed with many things, mostly to add complexity to the flavor and a slight bit of sativa. This last run I crossed quite a few a Wookiees x Wizard should be a good one. Wizard is already a Wookiee cross that brought in some great flavors and this should strengthen her 🧬 hand.

The reason I use them is taste. My favorite taste ever is OG Kush, which crossed with Durban Poison made the first GSC which became the basis of SO much.
My Wookiees is the base of almost all my strains. It’s a simple cross of the biggest GSC and the best wedding cake genetics (@Barney's Farm) which makes it a BackCross (BX1) since wedding cake is already GSC x cherry pie.
It’s a good base for me. #1 priority- taste 🔥 #2 strength and balance.
I got lucky and she’s a hearty easy growing occasional monster that turns almost dark purple in cold. The F2s are fairly consistent (plant of the year winner too) and have been crossed with many things, mostly to add complexity to the flavor and a slight bit of sativa. This last run I crossed quite a few a Wookiees x Wizard should be a good one. Wizard is already a Wookiee cross that brought in some great flavors and this should strengthen her 🧬 hand.
Thanks @Justin Goody ! Yeah I’m pretty sure I voted for that plant. Lol. I see though what you’re saying. Wow. Solid ass stock. Sounds like you haven’t spent a dime on seeds or clones in a long time. Lol.

Thanks @Justin Goody ! Yeah I’m pretty sure I voted for that plant. Lol. I see though what you’re saying. Wow. Solid ass stock. Sounds like you haven’t spent a dime on seeds or clones in a long time. Lol.
For sure…I have more seeds than I could grow in several lifetimes and I still feel like I should make or get more.
The @SeedsMan Alaskan Banana Berry auto seeds were contest prizes so I didn’t pay for those either 🤣 and they are solid.
I hate paying for seeds. I like spreading the love

Back
Top Bottom