Bandaid Haze #7 And Other Goodies

I think I remember you saying that you didn't use a dome on your seedlings when they sprouted. I'm thinking about starting my next seeds in rapid rooter's and putting the rooter's right into my Dwc buckets before the seedlings come up is there gonna be any issue doing that? should I put a clear plastic cup over the rooter as a dome?

I don’t bother with domes, just make the rooters are moist but not soggy. Seedlings don’t have domes in nature and do fine. Usually I germinate in solo cups there cheaper than rooters.

How is that cutting doing? The top of your BH7 plant that you had just planted a few days ago? Still hanging in there without a dome or anything?

I think I remember you saying that you didn't use a dome on your seedlings when they sprouted. I'm thinking about starting my next seeds in rapid rooter's and putting the rooter's right into my Dwc buckets before the seedlings come up is there gonna be any issue doing that? should I put a clear plastic cup over the rooter as a dome?
Humidity domes don't help with seedlings. They'll sprout and be accustomed to the climate they're in.

Clones, on the other hand, do benefit from humidity (although, not necessarily required) since it helps slow transpiration from the leaves until there are roots to uptake water. :Namaste:

I don't use domes either for seeds or clones. Usually no issues. Had some cloning problems recently but the dome is the last thing I'd blame
I dont either for seeds not great at cloning yet .

Humidity domes don't help with seedlings. They'll sprout and be accustomed to the climate they're in.

Clones, on the other hand, do benefit from humidity (although, not necessarily required) since it helps slow transpiration from the leaves until there are roots to uptake water. :Namaste:
Thank you. I won't use domes on my seedlings going forward, Love this site I've learned so much over the last year and a bit.

Back
Top Bottom