Bare minimum that I need to start growing?

Highat33

420 Member
Like most everyone else, I'm stuck in quarantine with nothing to do and I'm thinking about attempting my first grow during this pandemic.

My only equipment right now is a tent and a quantum board. From here what's the bare minimum that I need to begin a grow?

EDIT: In case it helps, I'm in california and the weather has been the ideal 60-70 degrees most days

Bare minimum? Empty two-liter Mountain Dew bottle, something to cut the top off, something to melt hole in side a couple inches from the bottom, enough perlite to fill it, tablespoon full of Osmocote Plus to mix into it, cannabis seed(ling), water, some light.

On second thought, that's not the bare minimum. And my old outdoor buddy would say, "A cannabis seed and a shovel.'

Bare minimum? Empty two-liter Mountain Dew bottle, something to cut the top off, something to melt hole in side a couple inches from the bottom, enough perlite to fill it, tablespoon full of Osmocote Plus to mix into it, cannabis seed(ling), water, some light.

On second thought, that's not the bare minimum. And my old outdoor buddy would say, "A cannabis seed and a shovel.'

So it sounds like I could get away with a fan/filter and then pots, grow medium, nutrients, and seedlings?

I'd love to just grow outdoors, but here in this collapsing nation, that's just not an option.

Bare minimum would be a medium, a simple nutrient like Jack's or mega crop and some seeds. You have the lights and the tent. Probably a fan but in the bare minimum in a legal state you wouldn't have to get a filter if you can stand the smell.

Like most everyone else, I'm stuck in quarantine with nothing to do and I'm thinking about attempting my first grow during this pandemic.

My only equipment right now is a tent and a quantum board. From here what's the bare minimum that I need to begin a grow?

EDIT: In case it helps, I'm in california and the weather has been the ideal 60-70 degrees most days

Could grow outside??? You need soil and pots - what cha got laying around?

there is really only one absolute 'must have' to growing near anything

a seed

Ok yes you are going to need a pot fabric pots are nice it helps keep from getting root bound a exhaust fan an oscillating fan I have recently went to a tower oscillating I like that better then the 10"round ones good medium I use a good soil 2/3 Coast of Maine and 1/3 Roots Organics with this soil my plants got enough feed for a couple of week you are going to need some nutrition I use Coast of Maine line of nutrition of course like many has said you are going to need a seed none of this is any good without that and alot I mean alot of research and patience so take your time read alot start a journal you'll get alot of help that way well I've ran on long enough sorry

GOOD LUCK

What do I have laying around? A released felon neighbor on parole.

In that case, offer your seed to him (her?) and ask that he (she?) add it to his (her) garden and give you some small part of its yield at harvest time. The person would probably be happy to up the percentage if you agreed to help him (her) with some of the grunt work. And, since "ex-con" just doesn't seem to score many points on job applications, the person would probably be open to the idea of giving you some much needed lessons on growing cannabis, for some sort of financial remuneration.

Unless it's a thief. In that case, shoot him (her?) and use the carcass to fertilize your own garden.

In that case, offer your seed to him (her?) and ask that he (she?) add it to his (her) garden and give you some small part of its yield at harvest time. The person would probably be happy to up the percentage if you agreed to help him (her) with some of the grunt work. And, since "ex-con" just doesn't seem to score many points on job applications, the person would probably be open to the idea of giving you some much needed lessons on growing cannabis, for some sort of financial remuneration.

Unless it's a thief. In that case, shoot him (her?) and use the carcass to fertilize your own garden.

LOL! I'm going to stick with keeping everything on the D/L and indoors.

Back
Top Bottom