Barney's Farm Acapulco Gold - Final Week - Pics

mortimer

Well better late than never. My Barneys Farm Acapulco Gold is nearing harvest with a one-time final flush set for Tuesday then lites out Wednesday till Friday when I begin the chopchop. Quite ugly this one and mostly a problem during her grow, but from what I've researched she is supposed to be a killer. Lots of amber trichs with a majority of cloudy ones, but they say don't let her go to long. She grows in a 2 gallon hempy bucket in a 2x2x4 grow tent in my closet with temps around 80 and RH around 50%. I use GH nutes but am going to switch to Advanced Nutes for the next. I did use AN Overdrive which helped a little I believe. I ignored a cal/mag def early on which was my bad but added some half way through flowering. That helped a little. Also some heat issues occasionally but otherwise she was good. So here are some pics:

20140607_204844.jpg

20140607_204808.jpg

20140607_204956.jpg

20140607_204928.jpg

She is super frosty but in looking at some other grows she should have been overall bigger. Wont be a big yielder that's for sure but should make up for it in potency. My other is an Afghan Kush which is bigger and way sticky. BTW I use a 200w LED from Solarflare.

Re: BARNEYS FARM ACAPULCO GOLD *FINAL WEEK* pics

Nice looking, next time maybe open a journal and get help from the experts and fellow members

Also helps to keep track of stuff for yourself and may serve others in the future

I hope you at least get some good smoke from it

:ganjamon:

Thanks for the good advice. I know it will be under an OZ but its not known for its high yield. Still if it were better conditions I think it would be bigger. I'm confident it will be killer, but we'll see.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

I have experienced 2 different pheno types for the Barney's Farm Acapulco Gold. One is a tall lanky sativa dominant lime green kind of pheno. The other has more indica in it. I burned the crap out of the Sativa pheno, and did not do a good job growing it. However, the smoke turned out good. Currently I'm finishing up the more indica pheno. The AG seems to be a 10-13 week strain. Definitely need patience with this one.

AG in early flowering - little over 3 week VEG:
ag_112714.jpg

Here are a few shots of the indica pheno at almost 9 weeks:
ag_123014_9.jpg
ag_123014_8.jpg
ag_123014_6.jpg
ag_123014_21.jpg
ag_123014_16.jpg
ag_123014_14.jpg
ag_123014_10.jpg

Here are a few shots of the more sativa pheno. I only took it 9 weeks. It needed more time.
ag_nug_122013.jpg
ag_111213.jpg
ag_110113_3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom