Barneys Farm Tangerine Dream Auto Organic Outside 1st Timer Grow

20180729_125503.jpg
20180729_125503.jpgthose holes okay @Bilbobudkin420 ? Going to put my seed in now and hope for the best :thumb::thanks:

Okies man , well I'm going to be out most of the day so I'm going to do it now in case I'm not home till tomorrow . I'm glad I joined this website now and found you to guide me :cool:;) I'll put a picture up when I've done it :Namaste::slide:
Yer blessed, crack on girl. Trust me, best thing ive done joining this place. I had the basics locked down but when it came to diagnosing problems and stuff if it wasnt for these guys my plants would have died multiple times lol (might not fill you with confidence but I will only ever share info with you that I KNOW to work. If i dont know enough on a subject then I will tell you as such) have a good day!

20180729_130332.jpg
20180729_130332.jpgThere she is ☺ thanks for the 1st steps @Bilbobudkin420 bring on the next steps :cheer:
Sweet. Got a little while til we needa do anything else. For now if youre putting em straight outside (unless its actually raining there like it is here) cover her up with your little greenhouse :)

Sweet. Got a little while til we needa do anything else. For now if youre putting em straight outside (unless its actually raining there like it is here) cover her up with your little greenhouse :)

Yeah its raining here , I've popped her on the window sill in the bedroom for now facing the sun until the weather calms down a bit . Blowing a Gail and pissing down today it is , dramatic change compared to last week . Bit of a bummer really but hopefully it'll clear up in a day or two . I'll pop it under the greenhouse then :)

Yer good shout for the minute they just need warmth. Once they're up then they need light
Yeah its raining here , I've popped her on the window sill in the bedroom for now facing the sun until the weather calms down a bit . Blowing a Gail and pissing down today it is , dramatic change compared to last week . Bit of a bummer really but hopefully it'll clear up in a day or two . I'll pop it under the greenhouse then :)

@Bilbobudkin420 hiya bud ! Just checking in , do i water it every other day now and so on? It's still pissing down but the weather's suppost to change by the weekend so I'll leave it on the window sill for now Untill the weekend . Don't want it to blow over or away even as the wind is naughtyyyy at the moment :eek:

@Bilbobudkin420 hiya bud ! Just checking in , do i water it every other day now and so on? It's still pissing down but the weather's suppost to change by the weekend so I'll leave it on the window sill for now Untill the weekend . Don't want it to blow over or away even as the wind is naughtyyyy at the moment :eek:
Dont keep it soaked just nice and moist so if that means every other day so be it :p

Just a little update guys , potted my blue cheese auto into the peat pot on Sunday after germinating Friday over 48hr period . I've now moved it outside after 2 days on my bedroom window . She's looking good so far so Fingers Crossed all goes well . @Bilbobudkin420 how's yours looking ? I'll put a picture up now of her today day 4 :Namaste:

Just a little update guys , potted my blue cheese auto into the peat pot on Sunday after germinating Friday over 48hr period . I've now moved it outside after 2 days on my bedroom window . She's looking good so far so Fingers Crossed all goes well . @Bilbobudkin420 how's yours looking ? I'll put a picture up now of her today day 4 :Namaste:
Awesome!. My blue dream and brooklyn have popped up. Still waiting on the diesel and kush though.

Yoooo whats going on missking?

Bilbo , we have a problem . I'll put a pic up but i don't know what's wromg hopefully u do buddy. It was fine this morning lovely and green fresh looking and now it looks like pale yellow and floppy . Not enough water maybe ? Or too much .... I've been spraying 2 / 3 times a day as its been drying out real quick with all this hot weather .

Attachments

• 20180806_211859.jpg
    20180806_211859.jpg
    464.3 KB · Views: 51
Bilbo , we have a problem . I'll put a pic up but i don't know what's wromg hopefully u do buddy. It was fine this morning lovely and green fresh looking and now it looks like pale yellow and floppy . Not enough water maybe ? Or too much .... I've been spraying 2 / 3 times a day as its been drying out real quick with all this hot weather .
The pots need soaking through at least once every other day maybe even every day if they are bone dry, (you can tell by tge weight)rather than just a spray at this point. Good thing about pete pots is you can see when the water has soaked right through the whole pot. Especially when dry

Back
Top Bottom