Barneys Farm Tangerine Dream Auto Organic Outside 1st Timer Grow

20180727_110549.jpg
boom

Yer 24h should do fine. Tommorow it should be sunk to the bottom. If not just give it a lil nudge with ya finger and it probably will drop

I followed your steps with the paper towel and baggy Bilbo , she back in the airing cupboard now. She was still floating but gave it a little nudge with my finger and she sunk . 24hrs again then check ?

I followed your steps with the paper towel and baggy Bilbo , she back in the airing cupboard now. She was still floating but gave it a little nudge with my finger and she sunk . 24hrs again then check ?
Yer thats the one :D. Is the baggy open though yer?

I am going to watch....Bilbo is a great mentor!
:welcome: Ms King,
I agree with Mr Nobody, going to kick back in the big chair and learn a little myself.
Greetings and Green Day's folks. !

Wick. :ciao:

20180728_183904.jpg
are these okay Bilbo , its all I could get as mine hadn't come in time off online
Yer they'll do perfectly fine. As long as they get maliable enough when they're soaked so you know the roots wont have a problem getting through the sides. Ill be poking mine up with a screw before i put the soil in anyway you dont have to if you dont want too though.

You get a taproot out of your seedling yet missking?

Like Bilbo said, either soak the pot or you can just rip pot off when potting up after you get a few leaves...I would not wait till it's rootbound (some do-I just think you go through a few days of adaption if bound). I use seed starter (Light Warrior) and it is pretty nutrient low for the first couple weeks...nice and slow. When I usually pot up, a good portion of that seed starter falls away from the seedling rootball, I let it fall ontop and add a little more before putting it ontop of the really hot soil I use in a 3-7 gallon

Yer they'll do perfectly fine. As long as they get maliable enough when they're soaked so you know the roots wont have a problem getting through the sides. Ill be poking mine up with a screw before i put the soil in anyway you dont have to if you dont want too though.

Yeah I think I'll just follow what your doing @Bilbobudkin420 , I haven't looked in on it yet @nobodyhere guna have a look in the morning ;)

Yerrr buddy. I wont be doing mine until about 8pm. So its up to you. You can put em in soil taproot facing down about a cm or 2 deep, cover em up and give the pot a nice soaking. As i said before i use a screw and jab a load of holes allll around mine. I use a screw because when u pull it out it pulls the hole outwards so it guides roots towards the air holes and air prunes the roots which makes that root split off into another root and so on and so forth. This is also why i use fabric pots for the same result. Bigger denser roots=bigger healthier plants and buds.
Even if u dont stab up round the side make sure you put holes in the bottom for drainage at least :)

Yerrr buddy. I wont be doing mine until about 8pm. So its up to you. You can put em in soil taproot facing down about a cm or 2 deep, cover em up and give the pot a nice soaking. As i said before i use a screw and jab a load of holes allll around mine. I use a screw because when u pull it out it pulls the hole outwards so it guides roots towards the air holes and air prunes the roots which makes that root split off into another root and so on and so forth. This is also why i use fabric pots for the same result. Bigger denser roots=bigger healthier plants and buds.
Even if u dont stab up round the side make sure you put holes in the bottom for drainage at least :)

Okies man , well I'm going to be out most of the day so I'm going to do it now in case I'm not home till tomorrow . I'm glad I joined this website now and found you to guide me :cool:;) I'll put a picture up when I've done it :Namaste::slide:

Back
Top Bottom