Battle Of The Mars Bars: FC3000 vs FC-E3000, Sponsored By Marshydro & Weed Seeds Express

Its very rare to find a pollen sack on fem seed.
If i was you i would be more worried about pollen from a intake like you said or herm.
Also you know the same strain can still pollinate it self and you end up with seeds.
But i feel you on height with dif strains , something i have to try manage.
But i have no need for so much bud tbh mate.Hope you have a plan for it all.
;)
Ugh my worst fear. This is why I'm going to split my next 3 strains into 3 grows. Its costing me a fortune but don't want to risk herm lol plus if they need diff height of light etc can provide easy
Just be careful mate , dont forget we live in the uk and buy a bigger filter.3 tents one flat wow smell is going to
be bad.
:thumb:

Wont be to much of an issue this time around with two lights up.
I also find training and nets sort most height isssues when i only use one light and multi strains. Since I started with leds 8 years ago now , things have much improved no real need to get the light close any more does not cost you the price of a small 2nd hand car to own one any more also.

DAY 9

0.5ml to L a/b
0.5ml to l calmag

Will add silicon real soon.

So 7/10 depending on which seed.
The haze was first so 10 days.
Gelato was next 9 days.
Gold is on day 7.
So im just going 9 days for all.
Pics the one haze still looks sad.
The DNA which was the first seed popped is in the lead but is not the best looking lady and for this grow.
Gelato and the gold are doing fine.
Haze both are alive one better than the other but both dont really look happy.

A8C0C221-6AA0-4440-A536-40D0680F0813.jpeg

Its very rare to find a pollen sack on fem seed.
If i was you i would be more worried about pollen from a intake like you said or herm.
Also you know the same strain can still pollinate it self and you end up with seeds.
But i feel you on height with dif strains , something i have to try manage.
But i have no need for so much bud tbh mate.Hope you have a plan for it all.
;)

Just be careful mate , dont forget we live in the uk and buy a bigger filter.3 tents one flat wow smell is going to
be bad.
:thumb:
Sorry buddy only just seen this.

I've never had a herm before but I'm always worried lol. I had a rediculous problem with powdery mildew summer 2020 when it was stupidly hot and humid. Nothing I could do it was 29 at night natural temp outside.

I've got a 6 inch filter and old cam style in my closet which deals with smell well. But I've invested in 2 AC infinity 6 inch inline for the 2 x 1.2 meter tents 1 filter each. They are literally double what's needed in the tent haha but will be able to leave vent open and replace air really well. Managed to find a UK official stockist too at crazy cheap for a 6 inch adjustable EC inline. It's costing a fortune but in the future I'll be able to run grows really easy anytime. I smoke an oz a week and it takes so long to crop and gotta get rid of a bit for bills etc. In the end I usually have to buy some so I'm hoping when the next run is done all 3 will be enough to supply over summer when temps mean can only run 1. That's the plan anyway haha

Awesome. The 2 haze will grow out of that soon mate.. I wouldn't worry to much..
I keep forgetting about WSE . I need to give them a go..
I'm eager to see the Mars bars doing there thing, as I desperately need a new light. This thing I'm using is like a nuclear reactor in my tent. I've heard your lights are really efficient and don't throw out much heat..
I will be popping an Acapulco gold this weekend.. be good to see them growing along side each other.. no doubt I will kill mine though lol.
Keep up the good work mate. Excited to see this journal go forward...

Ye soon as my grow is down i wil put them up.
Do a few heat tests wth and without drivers etc.
Might help a few people out.
Just a waiting game now but think i got my timing down with these seedlings , Fingers crossed.
Its the even spread that impressed me so much last grow with the FC3000.
Fist time using a bar and for a square grow space they own.
I had 2x P300 300 watt purples in my space before the XS4000.
So going to be nice to see 600 watt of bars in there i expect a big step up in yield.
Thats if the haze bouce back.
Thanks for popping in ;)
Awesome. The 2 haze will grow out of that soon mate.. I wouldn't worry to much..
I keep forgetting about WSE . I need to give them a go..
I'm eager to see the Mars bars doing there thing, as I desperately need a new light. This thing I'm using is like a nuclear reactor in my tent. I've heard your lights are really efficient and don't throw out much heat..
I will be popping an Acapulco gold this weekend.. be good to see them growing along side each other.. no doubt I will kill mine though lol.
Keep up the good work mate. Excited to see this journal go forward...

Hey @skunksa. You may want to try some of this for the little ones. It's made by same people who do clonex. It's the best thing I've found for early plants and cuttings. Not understating how frigging awesome this stuff is. Really easy to use. Won't hurt them all contains cal and mag so won't need to add both. Trust me bro it's a tenner ish and best tenner you'll ever spend. Just use it until week 2 of flower along with your usual feeds. Your roots will thank you.
IMG_20211017_195149.jpg

Some tip burn on the Gold and the haze , Rest show no signs will put some pics up.
Hi mate, What makes you think you have over done the nutrients? It's difficult to tell from the photos, but they look great from here.
Looks like a nice product mate , But i got products that kinda cover that and more.
katana roots and silicon.But thanks dude i dont really stray from whats been working years.
just went a step to far to qiuck no damage done. ;)
As your in the uk i would defo at some point look a shogun nutes pretty cheap vs canna

Hey @skunksa. You may want to try some of this for the little ones. It's made by same people who do clonex. It's the best thing I've found for early plants and cuttings. Not understating how frigging awesome this stuff is. Really easy to use. Won't hurt them all contains cal and mag so won't need to add both. Trust me bro it's a tenner ish and best tenner you'll ever spend. Just use it until week 2 of flower along with your usual feeds. Your roots will thank you.
IMG_20211017_195149.jpg
Also i count days from seed cracking if anyone is confused.Not when they break surface.

Back
Top Bottom