420 Magazine Background

Bay707: Blueberry Domina Auto, Zkittlez Bag Seed, Home Made Soil, I Think 3.5 Gallon, Seedlings, Indoor

InTheShed

Member of the Year: 2018 - Member of the Month: Jan 2018, Nov 2018 - Grow Journal of the Month: Aug 2018 - Plant of the Month: Oct 2018

Bay707

Hi bird thanks for stopping by. So here we go .
For the egg shells I mix it into the soil I wanna say a 2 weeks before I use it I also put coffee ground and epsom salt in the soil along with worm compost mulch and some organic potting soil ( I just realized I put some live red wiggles and eggs in the pots I’m using for the my grow , I think the epsom salt is going to kill m.) oops! Anyways , And for the egg shell on top. I grind it up to a fine powder and put it in the water that I use and let it sit . Idk if it is doing anything or not makes me feel better . (weird ) lol. For banana I just let it ferment awhil , never tried putting the molasses in the banana water itself . I put one Tbs in one gallon of water ratio. Banana I kinda just pour a little in the water. O and I also have a very concentrated jar of coffee water that I put in to . Probably a splash . And for pesticide I have a spray bottle with dish soup. I heard some bad things about neem oil. What is ur Ur opinion on that ?

AngryBird

Member of the Month: Dec 2016
Hi bird thanks for stopping by. So here we go .
For the egg shells I mix it into the soil I wanna say a 2 weeks before I use it I also put coffee ground and epsom salt in the soil along with worm compost mulch and some organic potting soil ( I just realized I put some live red wiggles and eggs in the pots I’m using for the my grow , I think the epsom salt is going to kill m.) oops! Anyways , And for the egg shell on top. I grind it up to a fine powder and put it in the water that I use and let it sit . Idk if it is doing anything or not makes me feel better . (weird ) lol. For banana I just let it ferment awhil , never tried putting the molasses in the banana water itself . I put one Tbs in one gallon of water ratio. Banana I kinda just pour a little in the water. O and I also have a very concentrated jar of coffee water that I put in to . Probably a splash . And for pesticide I have a spray bottle with dish soup. I heard some bad things about neem oil. What is ur Ur opinion on that ?
The dish soap needs to be washed off, since it suffocates the plant after a while.
It can be used, but not to go in the soil.
Remember you are consuming the end product here.
Also, it is not healthy for the plant when she is fliwering and forming buds.

Brewed coffee can be used but in the ratio of 1:10.
I still think making cal mag from eggshells is the best and only sollution in this case. Soil needs to "cook" everything before it becomes nutes, and you need to prepare eggshells in order to avoid any unwanted bacterias (eg. SALMONELLA) as well.

For bugs, you can place a shotglass with vinegar and a few drops of dishwashing soap beside the stem.
Also sticky yellow traps catch unwanted critter.

Bay707

K so no dish soap. The vinegar and soap at the base that is preventive and also treatment if I am already infested ? And any thoughts on the neem oil , best way to use ?
Thanks for the link for the cal-mag recipe. Just Finish making some .

Attachments

AngryBird

Member of the Month: Dec 2016
Im glad :)
If you go to my old journal, first post.
It is in the bottom of my signature.

AngryBird's Perpetual Organic Garden, T8 Lights, Homemade Food
You will find some other home made ideas that works :)
I too started, broke, still am.. And was researching on the net for DIY to anything needed.
I know many growers here use neem for pest control. As long as it is food graded and used as instruction.
The shot glass with vinegar and soap is a trap and collects bugs.
Good to have there incase you dont see bugs at first.
Also, I have Emilya 's threads in my signature. She is a super good grower and has excellent techniques on how to water a plant, which helps the roots to grow massively big.

Agemon

Creme de la Creme Photos of the Year: 2017 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Aug, Sept, Oct & Nov 2017 - Photo of the Month: May 2018
I like h2O2 with h2O, all natural, usable on flowers too. Pests dont like h2O2. 1-4 for mixing. You can do budwash too, after chop, stronger mix. Its an option. Youtube Jorge Cervantes bud wash

InTheShed

Member of the Year: 2018 - Member of the Month: Jan 2018, Nov 2018 - Grow Journal of the Month: Aug 2018 - Plant of the Month: Oct 2018
Right, no H2O2 in soil for an organic grow. Leaves are okay though, not that I've tried it. I have used a mix of isopropyl alcohol:water 1:9 for leaves and that works sprayed every day.

Nothing wrong with neem on leaves (every 3-4 days in veg) but stop when you see pistils.

InTheShed

InTheShed

Kill them now and you won't have any in flower ;).

I use spinosad in flower. Easy to buy if 707 is your area code (not available in Canada and elsewhere). I've been told many times that that dilution of iso is safe on trichomes but I have to test it before I recommend it.

InTheShed

I've never used H2O2 on my plants so I can't say. Agemon's post was the first time I'd heard of spraying you plants with that. I only use it for washing.

Agemon

Creme de la Creme Photos of the Year: 2017 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Aug, Sept, Oct & Nov 2017 - Photo of the Month: May 2018
I've never used H2O2 on my plants so I can't say. Agemon's post was the first time I'd heard of spraying you plants with that. I only use it for washing.
Forgot to ask ,
Do use both h202 and iso At the same time Or just one ? Nd if so witch one would U recommend using .
ISO? You talkin bout Alcohol, I did that by accident once. Don't remember what happened but definitely not what I meant to do... It happens. H2O2 is safe in stronger solutions it will be stronger. Do some research on it and try it out. It didin't eradicate the WPM for me, only kept it a bay. Maybe only good for early warning signs. I've also used Flying Skull or Nuke'em Whichever is the company vs the product... Same people that make Z7 for DWC and such.

I know it can be scary, don't panic, it accomplishes nothing. Waiting an extra 24 hours can sometimes be all you need to do.

InTheShed

Bay707

Last night dropped light to 24” still at 100% dim. They didn’t look like they needed water but it’s been 3 days since last waters so I gave m half a shot glass of water at the base of the stem . The blueberry is still growing while the zkittlez is still slow. Last two pics are with the led off. Let me know if you guys notice anything that needs to be corrected .

Attachments

Top Bottom