Best 4x4 - 1.2m x 1.2m - grow tent?

In all honesty mate them kind of tents are just overpriced in my opinion, i bought my 4x4 tent of ebay for £49.99 and my 4x8 for £79.99 and there absolutely great, cheap and ill get at least 5-10 years out of them, always remember that brand names arent everything buddy.

In all honesty mate them kind of tents are just overpriced in my opinion, i bought my 4x4 tent of ebay for £49.99 and my 4x8 for £79.99 and there absolutely great, cheap and ill get at least 5-10 years out of them, always remember that brand names arent everything buddy.
Any issues with the zippers? Or pin holes? or light leaks?

Hi guys, anyone here ever heard of yeild lab grow tents, the quality you get for the money saved is well worth it, Amazon is selling there 4x4 for 139.99. I have the 2.5x2.5x60 right now for my first grow but am looking to get a 4x4. Yes there is some light leaks in some Stiching in places, i couldn't justify the cost of the GGT myself.

Any issues with the zippers? Or pin holes? or light leaks?

Nope not 1 single problem, a good friend of mine has a 4x4 tent, cant remember the brand ill find out, he payed £180 and its exactly the same as my £49.99 tent, trust me when i say this but make your money work for you, for what you pay for 1 tent you could buy 2x 4x4's and a seedling tent for, ill be setting my 4x8 soon and its like brand new still after nearly 2 years, ill pm you a link to the ebay store.

Back
Top Bottom