BESTVA LED Grow Light Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was under the impression they prefer the reviewers to buy directly from Amazon. I believe it is to directly improve their product search query results.
Yes for the free ones. I just meant for if someone wanted to purchase one. Growtina advertised it on the last page and linked to the official website.

Light has arrived , Too bad my plant is dying. Maybe this light will bring it back!

Anyway, I'm not as well educated as some here are. But I'm impressed none the less.

Packaging is on target, the outer box was pretty dinged up and initially thought that item could be damaged. Once I saw the actual product box my mind was put to ease, corners of box have supports and the entire light was encased in foam.

The hanging hardware looks and feels solid, unlike my other lights which are kinda flimsy. Looks like Bestva takes pride in providing a complete quality product and after a quick look, at competitive pricing.

Fit and finish, I see no misalignment, gaps or spaces. Really looks like quality control is on point.

I'll be adding light to my grow this evening and will give my opinion on its actual operation in a few days.

Thank you, Bestva. I've never won anything in my life, now thanks to this offer I'll be able to set up a veg tent and keep myself supplied with that Sweetleaf.

Got my light today! First impressions, not bad at all for the price point. I'll be doing a full review in my journal over the weekend and will link it here, along with doing the amazon review.

I just hung it in my photo area to check it out, seems solid, lights up and works fine. The coating over the leds is kind of sticky, seems like dust and fur is going to stick to it. But here it is with panel on and panel off. My mh lights are on in the background. I'll find a better spot over the weekend to test it, I think a closet upstairs will work.

I hope I don't get in trouble for this but there is a great promotion going on right now. Limited time deal. Even though I was fortunate enough to get one to test, I felt compelled to support one of our sponsors. At this price, it is really hard to say no. I think it is a great light and getting another one is just going to make it easier to expand my grow space in the future!

$99 + 20% off!?!

Seriously...show me another board with these kind of specs for cheaper.

Screenshot_20210408-015025_Chrome.jpg

I hope I don't get in trouble for this but there is a great promotion going on right now. Limited time deal. Even though I was fortunate enough to get one to test, I felt compelled to support one of our sponsors. At this price, it is really hard to say no. I think it is a great light and getting another one is just going to make it easier to expand my grow space in the future!

$99 + 20% off!?!

Seriously...show me another board with these kind of specs for cheaper.

Screenshot_20210408-015025_Chrome.jpg
I really shouldn't have... but you just had to post this sale lol I definitely just ordered another one for that price. The 20% discount covers the shipping and duty for delivering to Canada and with $60 off the light, hard to say no. Not that I had the money really, but a 2nd one will help cover my future veg tent.

Well the light is still on sale! No promo code this time and only $4 more than before. I'm tempted to get another one. Haaa haaa. It seems to me like a great light for the price.

Quick question(s) though folks. I'm trying to get a better understanding of all the LED techno jargon. It does not help when there is contradicting information from the manufacturer. In the sales description on Amazon it says it is great for a 3x3. On their website it says great for a 2x4. Which is it?! The par maps are different too! There is a considerable difference.

Could you help us understand which specs are the correct version please @GrowTina ?!

This is slide from the Amazon store.
Screenshot_20210412-102312_Amazon Shopping.jpg

This is from their website.
Screenshot_20210412-105210_Chrome.jpg

Are these meant to be a single plant light? Are these enough to get one plant from seed to harvest? I would think so, even at the lower PAR specs as described on Amazon. Also, are the squares in the par test a meter or foot. I'm assuming metric by looking at the formula.

I have a 5 ft x 5 ft tent. I'm thinking of having either 4 growing zones or 6. Like this...
Screenshot_20210412-110723_Sheets.jpg

Screenshot_20210412-111211_Sheets.jpg

The par map for 12" looks really good for building colas right? Would everyone agree with these #s? Are you skeptical?

I'm thinking in theory I could have 6 small lights instead of one large one to cover the whole tent. It would be considerably cheaper to have 6 lights but at what expense? What is the disadvantage of having multiple small lights versus one big one?

Screenshot_20210412-111821_Sheets.jpg

Crazy they keep getting cheaper like that though when the other models stay at the same price lol. When you can buy 6 of them for the same price as a p4000, and get more. I'd go with 6 of them instead of 1 big one honestly, more wires to deal with but way more flexibility in the end.

Can't help you with the different ppfd charts, I noticed that as well. I think they mixed all the info up, or aren't really sure lol

Well the light is still on sale! No promo code this time and only $4 more than before. I'm tempted to get another one. Haaa haaa. It seems to me like a great light for the price.

Quick question(s) though folks. I'm trying to get a better understanding of all the LED techno jargon. It does not help when there is contradicting information from the manufacturer. In the sales description on Amazon it says it is great for a 3x3. On their website it says great for a 2x4. Which is it?! The par maps are different too! There is a considerable difference.

Could you help us understand which specs are the correct version please @GrowTina ?!

This is slide from the Amazon store.

This is from their website.
Screenshot_20210412-105210_Chrome.jpg

Are these meant to be a single plant light? Are these enough to get one plant from seed to harvest? I would think so, even at the lower PAR specs as described on Amazon. Also, are the squares in the par test a meter or foot. I'm assuming metric by looking at the formula.

I have a 5 ft x 5 ft tent. I'm thinking of having either 4 growing zones or 6. Like this...
Screenshot_20210412-110723_Sheets.jpg

Screenshot_20210412-111211_Sheets.jpg

The par map for 12" looks really good for building colas right? Would everyone agree with these #s? Are you skeptical?

I'm thinking in theory I could have 6 small lights instead of one large one to cover the whole tent. It would be considerably cheaper to have 6 lights but at what expense? What is the disadvantage of having multiple small lights versus one big one?

Screenshot_20210412-111821_Sheets.jpg
do you mean the coverage in the pics ? it's 4*4ft tent

amazon is right ,i think
So the chart on your website is incorrect? Could you find out for sure please?
We should be going with the Amazon chart? That is a big difference between the two. Also, I would advise your team leads to get that fixed immediately because people could start getting upset about false advertising on your website chart.

4.20th coming , we have big promote on my website, 2000W=150 USD 4000W=300 USD ,only one week ,US buyer could get that price ,by the way which website do you think it's the best design for sale of LED grow light ,we plan to design new website
4/20 was yesterday, it's now 4/21. :laughtwo: Thanks for the sale info though.

The best design for an led website would be a design and layout that not everyone else is using, something different and easy to navigate.

How about the par output? There are two different charts that are advertised. Clarification please.
amazon is right ,i think
Yeah I'm going to have to say the amazon pictures of the ppfd charts are the correct ones for the p1000. The 2000 and 4000 have the same charts on both amazon and bestva website, but the 1000 is different, Bestva website shows a ppfd chart that is way off compared to amazon.

Hey guys, for anybody looking for the chart, migro completed a review on it.

Screenshot_20210421-080006_YouTube.jpg
Thanks for posting!
Yeah I'm going to have to say the amazon pictures of the ppfd charts are the correct ones for the p1000.
Yup! Agreed. That picture @Rexer posted helps a lot. I like those figures more than even the ones they posted on Amazon, even though they are lower.

Yup! Agreed. That picture @Rexer posted helps a lot. I like those figures more than even the ones they posted on Amazon, even though they are lower.
Yea that one really helps, I'll have to go watch that video later.

I'm glad I picked up the 2nd panel when you mentioned the sale before. Now with the 4x4 tent I'll be rocking. Thinking about starting something in there soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom