Big Boned The Noob Indoor Practice Grow - Mystery Seeds - In Soil - CFL & 300W LED

Re: Big Boned The Noob Indoor Practice Grow - Mystery Seeds - In Soil - CFL & 300W LE

Watsup braj? Just wanted to show you 14 days evolution of the master kush from 15th march to 29th. It was transplanted on march 14th. The plastic bag is just there to block the sun ray from hitting directly the pot and causing too much heat...

IMGP04331.jpg
IMGP04341.jpg
IMGP0437.jpg
IMGP0461.jpg
IMGP0462.jpg
IMGP04641.jpg
IMGP04651.jpg
IMGP0469.jpg

Re: Big Boned The Noob Indoor Practice Grow - Mystery Seeds - In Soil - CFL & 300W LE

Hi guys! A little pic update! she's ending her veg time I'll be turning 12/12 in some days... She's just getting too bit to go outside in june... In a perfect world, I would grow a damn tree with that girl!! She exploded after I transplanted her the first time 3 weeks ago.

btw I discovered a very useful add-on today for firefox: Cannafox Marijuana add-on... Very nice for studying all the genetics!

This journal will be completed soon! starting on 4/20: Guerilla growing 2013!

I'm running out of my good old afghani weed so i bought some panties and made homemade kief! This method worked badass! I got more than 5g with maybe an ounce of trim. Youtube is awesome for that!

Hey Big Boned,
the keif look awesome, what process did you use to make it?

@JB42

I did the exact same method than this guy is showing except than taking buds i took only frosty trim:

[video=youtube;7d6eMmK-joU]
[/video]

And I still shake it when I want some and it's constantly falling!

Looks great big boneb, love the kief, I have a grinder that does it the same. Done the iso and butane method, might try bubble bags with ice next. Plants look really healthy too mate, :bravo:

Ha love the setup mate, the weights holding the wizzer haha, cool. Which process did you find worked best?

Ha love the setup mate, the weights holding the wizzer haha, cool. Which process did you find worked best?

The bags and ice was definitely a long process but the result was a old school hash. It took us at least 6 hours to make those 4 pieces (about 2 ounces). We could have made less of shaking (20 minutes shaking + 20 minutes off X 3 times each batch = 2 hours for each production) Other people I have talked since told me that they do only one shaking and it is fine. It is more simple and cheaper to do kief and it is ready instantly. IMO, the high is about the same, maybe a little more with the kief, but for the taste, bags and ice is the real thing. But don't dry the hash as we did! It was hard as a rock the next morning!!

Yeah man sounds good. I heard that you should only mix for twenty mins or so or you get a lot of plant materiel in the mix, is this correct? Did yours have much plant materiel in it?

I just got a pollen press and have made some kief with my crystal grinder out of all the small nugs off my hermi plants but not enough to press yet so might just add it to some of the ice finished product, a kief and ice hash mix.

Yeah man sounds good. I heard that you should only mix for twenty mins or so or you get a lot of plant materiel in the mix, is this correct? Did yours have much plant materiel in it?

I just got a pollen press and have made some kief with my crystal grinder out of all the small nugs off my hermi plants but not enough to press yet so might just add it to some of the ice finished product, a kief and ice hash mix.

I don't know if there's more plant material in it when you do it the short way... When we did it, we kept what was in the bottom of the 2nd and 3rd bag. The 2nd was a bit green and the 3rd was pure dark .But one of my friend who did it only for 20 minutes told me the quantity it gave him and it was substantially more than mine. The next time i will make it the short way.

Yeh it probably all gets locked up together, I bet the stuff you didnt keep had loads of crystals in the green.

When I first seen it done they mixed for hours but the newer video's , people are only mixing for say half an hour and getting amazing results.

Just wish the bags were a bit cheeper. Did you have to get a 5 gallon bucket for the bags?

Yeh it probably all gets locked up together, I bet the stuff you didnt keep had loads of crystals in the green.

When I first seen it done they mixed for hours but the newer video's , people are only mixing for say half an hour and getting amazing results.

Just wish the bags were a bit cheeper. Did you have to get a 5 gallon bucket for the bags?

Yeah we borrow the bags because it think it cost around 100$ here for the kit, but i don't remember the bucket size, it wasn't mine, i just brought the leaves

Cool, May have to try it myself. Good job on hash and grow big boned mate :)

Looking rally healthy there mate. A tip if you dont mind, there is about 5 weeks left on that at least, this is mine with 2 weeks to go...........

DSCN11113.JPG

Know what I mean. Let them grow FAT mate, its worth the wait.

Thank you everyone for following this journal! The master kush gave me 10g. Very nice smoke too! thanks to anyone who helped me and took interest in my first journal, specially JB thanks for the tips man! Hope to see you on my summer thread!

Here's the last picture i took of the buds, couple of days before the harvest

And this journal can now be moved to the completed journals!

Back
Top Bottom