Bilbo got herms!

I really can’t say what it is. I don’t know where you live or what pests you have. No grasshoppers where I live and very few caterpillars either, though we do have giant slugs.
I really think the pests are a minor issue. They’ll be easily gotten rid of once you figure out what it is.
We def have grasshoppers round ere. No signs of slugs and not seen one caterpillar. So likely grasshoppers.

Loool Im half joking half venting and feeling sorry for myself. Should I chop em all now before seeds fully develop. I break open a calyx and there they were little itty bitty beans. Checked the nodes and there a few sets of big old furry nuts under there :(
Tough break... I'm sure you'll have a replacement soon enough buddy.
:passitleft:

I got a herms 2 days ago. Kritical kush dropped like 6 balls, one popped....... So one red point is clearly a little bit pregnant. The other gets chopped tomorrow. I feel your pain. My buds were really starting to get frosty and then she becomes she/he and was at least 4-5 weeks til harvest. I think mine was just poor genetics. Freaking 1 bag seed from an ounce. Chaps my @$$.

I got a herms 2 days ago. Kritical kush dropped like 6 balls, one popped....... So one red point is clearly a little bit pregnant. The other gets chopped tomorrow. I feel your pain. My buds were really starting to get frosty and then she becomes she/he and was at least 4-5 weeks til harvest. I think mine was just poor genetics. Freaking 1 bag seed from an ounce. Chaps my @$$.
Yep. Mine was enviromental i think. Either heat or it was my overfeeding. All 3 of em got balls lol. it was late in flower so i got off lucky

Yep. Mine was enviromental i think. Either heat or it was my overfeeding. All 3 of em got balls lol. it was late in flower so i got off lucky
The heat can be a killer. Couple years ago I opened my oven (tent) to find a fine dust all over my tent. Over half of my plants dropped balls and impregnated each other... I killed them all and that was my last full grow before I started this one. Lost all of my genetics including a 6.5 week tangie bagseed pheno that was amazing.

Seed probably came from a missed hermie. Worth a try though.

Seed probably came from a missed hermie. Worth a try though.
That is the seed that hermied on me. Maybe some of its unfortunate offspring will be more stable since my sativas have strong genetics. Idk how that stuff works, just know that I don't like pollen that wasn't planned. Lol. Still grumping over it

I understand your outrage. Always sucks when someone else impregnates your girl LMAO. Sorry had to try and cheer you up. You get to needing more stable genetics PM me some time.
Right now I am running the SSDC DDA that has been floating around and I have a bunch of swami seeds with different mothers that share the same punto rojo father that I'm running with great success. I was just trying to add indica to my mix. I guess I really added it now didn't I? Lol.

I appreciate the cheering up. And you may hear from me.

Back
Top Bottom