BizzBeachbum - BioBizz Soil & Nutes - AutoUtlimate & AutoEuphoria

Dude - that is really helpful - I was not aware of this forum.

The combination of white hairs and clear trichomes means we're not there yet.

No problem it's a great resource as all the guru's are on there .

Yes I agree, ideally you want them turned amber and curling, your still look very white and straight.

The exception to this would be if it's a white widow strain.

Day 2 - All potted up :laughtwo:

It was hard work but I got the 15L Pots filled, had to mix in about 25% BioBizz All-Mix with my BioBizz Light-Mix just because I ran out Light-Mix. The All-Mix is lower down in the pot, with Light-Mix on top.

I watered each pot with 1L, with 1ml/L BioBizz Root Juice mixed in.

I then dug out a little hole in the damp soil of each pot and popped a seed-plug in.

Then into the tent - which is now very crowded - My mature ladies in the back under HPS and the youngsters in the front under LED (Veg setting only). Once I harvest my first plants, and have some room, I will re-position the youngsters under the HPS.

P10300052.JPG
P1030003.JPG
P10300011.JPG
P1030002.JPG

Day 2 - All potted up :laughtwo:

It was hard work but I got the 15L Pots filled, had to mix in about 25% BioBizz All-Mix with my BioBizz Light-Mix just because I ran out Light-Mix. The All-Mix is lower down in the pot, with Light-Mix on top.

I watered each pot with 1L, with 1ml/L BioBizz Root Juice mixed in.

I then dug out a little hole in the damp soil of each pot and popped a seed-plug in.

Then into the tent - which is now very crowded - My mature ladies in the back under HPS and the youngsters in the front under LED (Veg setting only). Once I harvest my first plants, and have some room, I will re-position the youngsters under the HPS.

P10300052.JPG
P1030003.JPG
P10300011.JPG
P1030002.JPG

Looking good!

I may get the light mix for my next grow instead of the all mix. So will be good to see the difference

Looking good!

I may get the light mix for my next grow instead of the all mix. So will be good to see the difference

Hey aspiegeek - I've chosen the Light-Mix over the All-Mix because I'm growing Autos, they don't like as much nutes as photos. I thought the All-Mix would be too strong for them. They won't need additional nutes for the first 3-4 weeks, and then only at half-strength.

Wow dude - I've just checked out the latest pics of your grow - FROSTY. They look so healthy. Don't change a thing.

Hey aspiegeek - I've chosen the Light-Mix over the All-Mix because I'm growing Autos, they don't like as much nutes as photos. I thought the All-Mix would be too strong for them. They won't need additional nutes for the first 3-4 weeks, and then only at half-strength.

Wow dude - I've just checked out the latest pics of your grow - FROSTY. They look so healthy. Don't change a thing.

I was thinking about having a run with autos, there's a couple of strains I like

Sweet nurse Auto CBD
Amnesia Auto CBD

So may take your lead and use light mix with them if I can stomach another 8-weeks of gardeners paranoia lol will see what my candidas yield first.

They are packing on frost. I did make a fairly large mistake by not increasing the size of there pots sooner. I think this will effect my yield but I'll know for next time to switch sooner.

Howzit MD - so cute when they're just a few days old.

DUDE - I've just noticed you are Dec 2017 Member of the Month.

:woohoo:
I am! Or was. Or whatever. Hahahha.... they are cute .

I am! Or was. Or whatever. Hahahha.... they are cute .
Dabber don't like to admit it but he is a grow god hahaha
The reason he got member of the month is that the guy is a "diamond" Always willing to help and just a all-round good guy... Cheers for all your awesome advice bro

I set up the microscope and took some pics of my flowering ladies - can't be too long now, I think I see some cloudy trichomes amongst the clear. I saw no amber trichomes at all. What you guys think? These 2 pics are of the same area, just slightly different zoom.

201801081625_26.jpg
201801081624_42.jpg

I think the little green thread in the top-left must be a fibre from the Smart Pot.

I set up the microscope and took some pics of my flowering ladies - can't be too long now, I think I see some cloudy trichomes amongst the clear. I saw no amber trichomes at all. What you guys think? These 2 pics are of the same area, just slightly different zoom.

201801081625_26.jpg
201801081624_42.jpg

I think the little green thread in the top-left must be a fibre from the Smart Pot.
Dribbling . .

Day 9 - First Feed

Howzit dudes - The toddlers got their first light feed today - a cocktail of :

• 1ml/L CalMag
  • 1ml/L BioBizz Root-Juice
  • 1ml/L BioBizz Bio-Heaven.

This is less than half of the published strength - want to start real slow as they are autos and this being their first feed. The PPM came to only 380. They got about 350ml water each - bubbled and PHed.

Introducing the drinks cabinet: its an art-deco inspired drinks cabinet from the 60s or 70s picked up at a local charity store for a tenner.

PC290554.JPG
PC290553.JPG
P11100102.JPG

Day 9 - The girls look good when comparing to my first attempt but not as big when comparing to legends like thebeast27. Getting better each time is the key I suppose. The photos are overexposed because there is so much light in there - 600W HPS and 2 x 450W LED (Veg setting only so probably 225W each)

P11100062.JPG
P11100052.JPG
P11100073.JPG

And now the group shots together with their older sisters.

P11100044.JPG
P11100082.JPG
P11100091.JPG
P11100014.JPG

Damn bizz you've got it going on good over here! You love to give props but by all means give yourself a big pat on the back! I see those big ol bushy buds in the back!

And motm or not I'm a cheerleader more than anything... so gimme a J! Gimme another J! Now watch me run off with 2 fat spliffs you rolled for me... ..

Hahaha - :laughtwo: - hey where did my spliffs go? Ah - well light them up MD and pass one back here :passitleft:. Great to have you along dude,

The old girls are small, yellow and sickly. They are my first attempt, but they're still gonna reward me after all the mistreatment I gave them. The buds are rock-hard packed and smell sweet with a diesel note that I've not encountered before. I have no experience to estimate what my yield will be but I will record here so that I can compare with new grow. Made loads of small changes from virgin grow, so hoping to smash first grow yield whatever it turns out to be.

Back
Top Bottom