Bloom & Veg light settings

GIjose

This is probably an obvious question, but would it be good to use both Bloom and veg settings on a light system at the same time? I mean I know too much light can harm your plants but just wanted to get a good solid answer. Just trying to further my cannabication.

Wow! You don't have problems with burning? What distance do you have from your buds to your lights? My grow tent is 7x4x7.

Find out what the recommended distance is from your manufacture is than crank them up!

I run both during flower on all my fixtures
Same. It’s recommended in the pamphlet for my lights. 1500w, 300 something at the wall.

Manufacturer only covers one side on at a time. I just wasn't too sure if both on would be too much light for the plants. So then my next question would be would it be best to have both on during veg and or bloom?

Manufacturer only covers one side on at a time. I just wasn't too sure if both on would be too much light for the plants.

Please take the recommended distance during flower.
Good luck on your soon to be fantastic grow!

Manufacturer only covers one side on at a time. I just wasn't too sure if both on would be too much light for the plants. So then my next question would be would it be best to have both on during veg and or bloom?
I run both through the entire grow.

Back
Top Bottom