BloomBox Grow #2 - Strawberry Haze

Ricky Ricardo

Hello fellow growers

This is my Journal for my second grow, the first one having failed to even germinate...

I am in week 4 following germination, the plant is growing fairly slowly, and is very compact, compared to the other strain I have germinated with it, Hawaiian Snow.

I welcome positive and constructive comments on this grow and I would like to hear from people who have grown this strain before. What was your experience, any particular advice and how was the smoke...

A am running the AN line of nutrients on this.

DSCF000327.JPG

DSCF000423.JPG

DSCF00137.JPG

RickyRicardo

Just found a way to load my Nute Schedule,

Again, I welcome constructive comments, if you plan on dishing Advanced Nutrients please don't, start your own thread or contribute to one of the already started ones.

If you have suggestions on dosage over the growing or blooming period, they would be welcomed.

Since this is such a long grow at 11 weeks, I was wondering if I should start cutting nutes earlier. Any advice?

Thanks in advance,

RickyRicardo

Hey guys, here are a few pics of my grow, I am welcoming comments.

Particularly since I have a few yellow blotches, which I am unsure if they are the results of a dormant oil treatment I did (had some mealybugs on house plants not far from my setup so treated everything in the house), or the fact that I initially sprayed with nutes in the morning (I stopped that misleaded attempt at being zealous) or the fact I was not checking my PH often enough and ended up with a 7.6 PH Swing....

Yellow Blotches:
DSCF000623.JPG

Nice fat leaves:
DSCF000425.JPG

Root Structure:
DSCF000532.JPG

Plant Structure:
DSCF000719.JPG

This plant is so tight, how do you recommend I cut a clone out of it?

Move to flowering

Hey Guys, moved my gals to flowering, after taking one cuting on each to start new clones in the hope to get some mothers started.

Hope the clones will take!

Photos soon, they look a bit sad now that I toped them off...

doesant seem a lot wrong with those plants amigo. If the yellow spots spread then it is probabaly magnesium defficiency but again, they look fine at the moment

:thumb:

Finally some pics, had to get my camera to the lowest setting to accept them. That kinda sucks!

But anyway, here we go, sorry for the off color, not figured out how to do pics under HPS. Any guidance would be appreciated.

So I am at week 3 of flower, just changed the MA to an HPS Saturday as I was advised to start two first weeks of flower with the MA to prevent too much stretching as this is an 11 weeks flower.

Some pics:

DSCF01382.JPG

DSCF01371.JPG

DSCF01351.JPG

Yes it is Green House Seeds

Strange?

Beside the fact that it actually looked like a strawberry plant until about 4-5 days ago, nothing.

Got the first real Marijuana leaves this week and it is starting to get the definite weed aroma :)

Why u asking?

Yes it is Green House Seeds

Strange?

Beside the fact that it actually looked like a strawberry plant until about 4-5 days ago, nothing.

Got the first real Marijuana leaves this week and it is starting to get the definite weed aroma :)

Why u asking?

Yes i'm growing one Strawberry from GHS too, the first leaves was really similar to strawberry leaves.
I ever been enterested from this strange and i love his thc - cbd level, so i'm triing to produce a little bit for my next winter.
:peace:

I though that it would have a strawberry flavor hehe not look like the plant itself...

Looking forward to smoke test it :)

Hey guys, week 5 of flowering starting, pretty happy lots of budding sites, plant looks good.

Some pics:

DSCF01961.jpg

DSCF01952.jpg

But anyway, here we go, sorry for the off color, not figured out how to do pics under HPS. Any guidance would be appreciated.

Find out how to manually set white balance on camera, and use a piece of white paper under the HPS to set the white balance to. It will tell the camera that the orange-yellow is actually white. That should make it look better.

Second thread in a row that has asked that questions. Maybe a sticky is in order.

Thanks JAmn49, that was greatly helpfull.

So Strawberry is really a good candidate for the BloomBox, it stayed within the height restriction and is growing very straight. I will unfortunately have to send it back to Veg once I have harvested flowers since my cuttings failed. I wonder if there is a minimum age to take cuttings from a plant?

Some pics:

DSCF0208_2.jpeg

DSCF0205_2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom