Blue Plant Nutrients - Nirvana's Snow White - 1000w 5x5

did a big defoil today.

IMG_16389.JPG

IMG_163910.JPG

IMG_16408.JPG

Im at about 6 weeks from the chop give or take

seeing how it's filled out I could have easily done 4 plants this size for about the same cost. :lot-o-toke:

I'm not going to turn the big light on again until I have enough plants to actually fill out my space. It just cost too much to run it and then not use the space (duh). Anyway I'll be playing with my T5's and leds in veg for a while after the chop.

I've designed a hempy bucket with a top and ring feed system. My hope is by blocking light it will stop the slime or at least impede it. It should also allow for easy and accurate feeding. The ring goes inside the bucket and gets sealed with the top. I'm going to leave feeder hose sticking out of the top of the bucket and I will feed either with a funnel or larger plunger. Anyway more on that after I've actually built it. Right now it only exists in my noggin.

IMG_16649.JPG

IMG_16659.JPG

IMG_16668.JPG

IMG_16677.JPG

IMG_16689.JPG

IMG_16698.JPG

Chillin'... +reps

Liking your 2l hempy plants minus the yellow ness. Lol. What sativa plants are in your 2l's? Im about to fire up 2X600's for 120 2l grow. What size is your hempy bucket you designed and what medium are you using? I'm assuming perlite and vermiculite.

Thanks. They are clones off the big one so 2l. I'm not too worried about the yellow that will pass. The hempy i desinged is 3gallons. I'll have pics of one put together next month. It's really pretty simple. Just a hempy bucket with a feeder tube really.

Back
Top Bottom