Blueberry - Organic Soil - 600W LED - First Grow

Ididnt even see all the posts before yours demonic lol but hello everybody still a bit half asleep. I can lower the humidity in the dome with the two vents on top of it i can control how much the two holes are open so i can just open them up more later and that will in return drop the humidity. Ill call my girl when she wakes up to open both all the way and see what that keeps the humidty at. Then have an idea on how much to have it open or closed to keep it at the humididty i want.

First grow critical kush organic
Critical Kush - Organic Soil - 600W LED - First Grow

So now its been about 3 hours since the vents of the dome were opened and its sitting at around 69% humidity and 75 degrees. I will keep watch and see if it drops more but as of right now the vents are both completely open

That seems much better, you should see em bounce back over the next few days as the stress alleviates.

My bad, got my journals confused! This hempstar cheese makes me a bit foggy ... lol.
Lmao i got so confused i was like stress? lol no problem bro it happens. Made my day tho. But what do you recomend humidity level? for germinating ive read all over and cant find nothing just for seedling stage humidity if anybody or all can answer that or has any links or recources

Lmao i got so confused i was like stress? lol no problem bro it happens. Made my day tho. But what do you recomend humidity level? for germinating ive read all over and cant find nothing just for seedling stage humidity if anybody or all can answer that or has any links or recources

Yea 90+ until they pop then 50-70. Clones you need to keep really humid as well, though never made any myself, just what I have read.

-New update-

Temps are 73-75
Humidity 65-64

Soil temp 73

Laser thermometer, forgot i bought it to check leaf temperature and soil temp
420-magazine-mobile1655187370.jpg

And i have one seedling barely starting to push the soil upward

-New update-

Temps are 73-75
Humidity 65-64

Soil temp 73

Laser thermometer, forgot i bought it to check leaf temperature and soil temp
420-magazine-mobile1655187370.jpg

And i have one seedling barely starting to push the soil upward

I bought the same one! Use it to check my water temps when mixing as well, handy lil sucker. It is also the reason i added my mulch, i temped the soil surface and it was 82-83, about 10 degrees hotter than the leaf surface temps. Those were actually a few degrees below the ambient while 22" below the light. Anyways, back to the soil, your soil micro life will start dying off at around 85, though there are different ones that thrive at different temps, the good ones we want will fry and i want to protect and nurture that humus layer.

I bought the same one! Use it to check my water temps when mixing as well, handy lil sucker. It is also the reason i added my mulch, i temped the soil surface and it was 82-83, about 10 degrees hotter than the leaf surface temps. Those were actually a few degrees below the ambient while 22" below the light. Anyways, back to the soil, your soil micro life will start dying off at around 85, though there are different ones that thrive at different temps, the good ones we want will fry and i want to protect and nurture that humus layer.
Yeah it is very handy i use it for alot of stuff lol. And i did not know the different temps for micro life good to know altough i doubt my tent will get that hot ever but u always learn something new.

Yeah it is very handy i use it for alot of stuff lol. And i did not know the different temps for micro life good to know altough i doubt my tent will get that hot ever but u always learn something new.

My tent ambient temp is mid 70's, but the soil is warmer, 82-83 because it is darker and absorbs more light, thus heats up more.

Back
Top Bottom