Blueberry - Organic Soil - 600W LED - First Grow

Ive had them sprout over nite after theyve been soak and ive them take a number of days to sprout as well. Give them at least a week to be safe.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine

Ive had them sprout over nite after theyve been soak and ive them take a number of days to sprout as well. Give them at least a week to be safe.

Yeah i also grow vegtables and such and usually takes about a week. Not to worried it hasnt sprouted yet just curious how long for you. I do want to try the soak method though and see how many days it takes me. Compared to just popping them in.

First grow critical kush organic
Critical Kush - Organic Soil - 600W LED - First Grow

Yeah i also grow vegtables and such and usually takes about a week. Not to worried it hasnt sprouted yet just curious how long for you. I do want to try the soak method though and see how many days it takes me. Compared to just popping them in.

First grow critical kush organic

I soak for 24 hours then use wet paper towel unil the pop

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

The way i stated earlier, my own method haha i just put the seeds straight into ff happy frog dirt and kept em moist. Had them infront of a sunny window or under a desk lamp when the sun went away to keep them warm and have a light on them all the time. Might try the paper towel method next time though cause i actually paid for the next seeds i hopefully get. Dont wanna lose one of those in the dirt lol

300W LED 2x4x5 Tent Soil Grow

Will do, ill be running GSC, Cheese #1, Vanilla kush, Cotton candy and pineapple chunk. Ill do coco under a perfect sun 1000 led. All AN ph perfect nutes.

Lucky, lol that light in my opinion is probably the best led on the market, and for the price it's well worth every penny.

Sent from my HTC One using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Good luck with the grow Cali. Remove the dome if you haven't already. You should look into getting a T5 6400K Fixture. Does great for germination through Vegetation. Use your LED as Supplement Light and you Will have some Beautiful Tasty Nuggets.

I look forward to seeing your grow progress. I am in the same boat as you and Have been Absorbing as much Info and Knowledge as possible . If you have an Amazon Prime account there are a few good books on the Kindle App. Some of the books though , I swear the Community Members here at 420 Could all write a Way better book.

Those Seedlings should be popping out soon and I look forward to the progress.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Back
Top Bottom