Boomer444's New and Improved Indoor Grow

Re: Hozona's New and Improved Indoor Grow

I have the PVC pipe and glue with all the corners so I was really thinking of putting a SCROG up for this grow we will see but all I have seen looks fantastic with the screen system. Look forward to seeing more of your great ideas there Hoz . Peace OG
Don't glue anything you might want to adjust or alter later...IMO...You'll see what I mean when I switch some things this weekend...:cheesygrinsmiley:Legs and braces can be glued without a problem:cheesygrinsmiley:
:tokin:

Yeah I actually was thinking about a pretty simple mod to mine before I put the plants in on Sunday...modifying my design of the scog...Home depot :love: me:cheesygrinsmiley:

I know the feeling. Home Depot has given me my own private parking spot I'm there so much.

I do a lot of DIY projects. You get some satisfaction from making something that works just as well instead of just buying it. Had to rework my areo cloner quite a few times but finally got it. Thats the only setback to DIY projects. Sometimes they take some work to get it right and sometimes they go horribly wrong lol

I know the feeling. Home Depot has given me my own private parking spot I'm there so much.

I do a lot of DIY projects. You get some satisfaction from making something that works just as well instead of just buying it. Had to rework my areo cloner quite a few times but finally got it. Thats the only setback to DIY projects. Sometimes they take some work to get it right and sometimes they go horribly wrong lol

:rofl:

Every time I go to home depot now they ask me if I want a job hahahaha!!! Seriously they are a growers gold mine! Everyone there knows me, I think they made a VIP club just for me lol

home dee is like the man store lol our youngin HATES hearing that were going to hd she groans and moans , its great my revenge for clothing shopping!! with a scrogg you can go as high or low as you like but remember the taller it is the longer before its full, more yield of course, to short and it can be difficult to work under, i would say for a 4x4 18 -24 inches would work out good
Thanks for the info Doode...I was thinking between 15-20...above the base of the plant/s :cheesygrinsmiley: So I think you and I were on the same page there.:cheesygrinsmiley:

did you ever think about making a 1.2 metre square screen hozona im doing a lil diy today making one but unsure if it shuld be a base made for the tent or one thats build around the clones i have going which would be 1200 by 500 ruffly have you got any advice pros cons ?

did you ever think about making a 1.2 metre square screen hozona im doing a lil diy today making one but unsure if it shuld be a base made for the tent or one thats build around the clones i have going which would be 1200 by 500 ruffly have you got any advice pros cons ?

One issue with a full tent setup is the in ability to move it into a new grow space. Single plant setups are mobile and great for testing slight variations (different heights, etc.).

Just my two cents.

One issue with a full tent setup is the in ability to move it into a new grow space. Single plant setups are mobile and great for testing slight variations (different heights, etc.).

Just my two cents.

What Panama said:thumb:

thats a really good point bro thanks i never thort about how big of a deal res changes etc would be i have pvc gullys so maybe even individual gully screen so the 2 can be moved apart from eachother the further along they get ! thanks heaps guys praise jesus i havnt started yet ill post some pics of end result i really need to start drinking again to much is getting done !

HARVEST!!!!!
wiw!

Just my two cents.

I tend to disagree and I will tell you why. With my flo n gro setup if need be I can move the plants from one tent to another without any issue at all. I can move just one pot or all 8 or any number inbetween. Now, If I were to scrog or anything of the like then of course that would be a nightmare and near impossible without a shitload of work.

Now, if you are talking about moving one complete tent setup from one room to another then yeah, thats a pain in the ass. Still doable though.

UPDATE! Well here are the pics from todays harvest..:slide:
IMG_033116.JPG

IMG_033020.JPG

A lot more than I am used to for an indoor plant over 10 oz wet weight...
I will post final weights after dry and cure:cheesygrinsmiley::tokin:

Now, if you are talking about moving one complete tent setup from one room to another then yeah, thats a pain in the ass. Still doable though.

I was talking about moving a scrog setup. My DWC setup has individual scrog's on each 5 gal bucket.

UPDATE! Well here are the pics from todays harvest..:slide:
IMG_033116.JPG

IMG_033020.JPG

A lot more than I am used to for an indoor plant over 10 oz wet weight...
I will post final weights after dry and cure:cheesygrinsmiley::tokin:

That's pretty decent. Hopefully it smokes like a champ. :goodjob:

Congrats on the snip!
Buds looks heavenly Hoz.
Nice work!!
:yummy:

Back
Top Bottom