Boo’s Perpetual Grow Journal

Pumpkin pie sounds good if you like pumpkin pie, but I'd put that up there with foxtails and green jello. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I see clears on the sugar leaves, which should be the first to ripen, so that means the calyxes are even more clear. If you think the bud rot is having a resurgence then that becomes priority #1, but in terms of when you will get peak quantities of THC, I'd say you have time.

I guess pics would help...doh!
PXL_20201201_160752171.jpg

She's been fed @ 5.5 g per gal 4 times with the last time three days ago which included 10 ml of Terminator. Z looks fine.

1606846120820.jpeg

This was what started happening with Dreamberry at the 6 week point in flowering. I was using Dyna grow with her - using MC with Berry Ryder.....and she is also at the 6 week point in flower. Oh, Berry Ryder happens to be a parent to Dreamberry. Could there be a “genetic” thing going on? She was hungry and light this morning so I went ahead and fed her as usual but I also included some CalMag (1tsp/gal). Fingers crossed!

Soil Grow

Strain: Cinderella 99 Feminized and Pineapple Express Feminized Auto
Number of plants: 4 each
Grow Type: Soil
Grow Stage: Pineapples are in bloom/bud and moved outside on 5/24/2020; Cinderella are in veg (for almost 100 days now) and indoor
Bucket size: Cinderellas are all in 5 gallon buckets; 3 of the Pineapples are in 2 gallon buckets and one is in a 3 gallon bucket
Lights: Currently have two Kolem 300W LED panels. Awaiting 2 Spider Farmer SF-1000 LEDs along with a 2x4 Gorilla tent.
Nutrients: Dyna Grow Bloom and Foilage; have Cal Mag and also Mega Crop which I am not currently using.
Medium: Fox Farm Ocean Forest
PPM: unknown
PH: unknown
RH: unknown
Room Temp: unknown
Solution Temp: unknown
Room sq. Ft.: 2x4
Pests: None known

Hi all. First time Grower here who started too many seeds back in February and is trying to make it to the finish line! I decided to move the PEs outside due to the lack of space in the current ”grow room”. They are doing well and the buds seem to be getting fatter. The Cinderella’s are tall and lanky and I’d like to get them to flower now that the PEs are out, but I’m gonna try some super cropping (hopefully with guidance here) and see if I can get some additional bud sites. I am also hoping that having the grow tent and better lights will help too! I am open to any and all suggestions! I’ve attached pics of the Cinderella’s. Sure hope I did this right....
Dang these look like outside growers? I assume you are growing Sativa dominant strains with the leggy girls you have there. Personally I put mine into flower sooner than this because they grow so high - Sativa's can double in height at flowering.

Please post pics of your flowers as they develop, nice looking girls.

Dang these look like outside growers? I assume you are growing Sativa dominant strains with the leggy girls you have there. Personally I put mine into flower sooner than this because they grow so high - Sativa's can double in height at flowering.

Please post pics of your flowers as they develop, nice looking girls.
Hi DRey! Welcome to my journal.:welcome:
The initial grow was outside but that ended in Sept/Oct. The current plants are all auto flowering types....and yep, they are big. :laughtwo:
With help from fabulous people here I was able to top and train them and they went big on me. The two most recent pics are from my tent girls - Zkittles auto and Berry Ryder auto. The third one that's nearly ripe is an Ultra Lemon Haze auto and she is short and squat. I will continue to post their progress! Thanks for checking it out. :thanks:

1606846120820.jpeg

This was what started happening with Dreamberry at the 6 week point in flowering. I was using Dyna grow with her - using MC with Berry Ryder.....and she is also at the 6 week point in flower. Oh, Berry Ryder happens to be a parent to Dreamberry. Could there be a “genetic” thing going on? She was hungry and light this morning so I went ahead and fed her as usual but I also included some CalMag (1tsp/gal). Fingers crossed!
I am new so take this in that vein. This looks like light or heat effects. How close are your plants to your lights and what is the temp in your room? They should be at least 12+ inches away from the lights and the room should not exceed 80 or so during the day.

I use a fan in the doorway to cool off at night so it has both a photoperiod (I do 12/12 for 8-9 weeks then 10-14), and a heat period, warmer daytimes and cooler nights. During flower I also reduce the humidity at night to low 40%'s.

1606846120820.jpeg

Looks absolutely amazing in here, setting up for a great harvest! :headbanger::Rasta::thumb:

10 ml of Terminator
Is that per gallon? If so you are probably looking at potassium toxicity given the amount of K in MC alone.
She is at 5.5g/gal MC and could probably be bumped easily....I'm afraid of nite lock tho.
I think it's very difficult to keep a flowering plant green all the way from head to toe, so a bit of lightening of the oldest fans in flower should probably be left alone.

Is that per gallon? If so you are probably looking at potassium toxicity given the amount of K in MC alone
Yes, 10ml per gal. It is the lowest amount listed for flower (10-30 ml per gal in flower). But only one dose and that was 3 days ago. Geez. Ok. :eye-roll: So it may get worse before it stops browning....
I think it's very difficult to keep a flowering plant green all the way from head to toe, so a bit of lightening of the oldest fans in flower should probably be left alone.
Thanks Shed. I will keep an eye on them.

I am new so take this in that vein. This looks like light or heat effects. How close are your plants to your lights and what is the temp in your room? They should be at least 12+ inches away from the lights and the room should not exceed 80 or so during the day.

I use a fan in the doorway to cool off at night so it has both a photoperiod (I do 12/12 for 8-9 weeks then 10-14), and a heat period, warmer daytimes and cooler nights. During flower I also reduce the humidity at night to low 40%'s.
No worries DRey! My lights and heat seem to be in good shape but I should probably investigate overnight temps since it has finally started to get cold here And the humidity has lowered. :thanks:

Hiya FN! :welcome: To my journal! Thanks for the kind words.:love: Hopefully I will be rolling in Yule Tide weed soon! :laugh: Sorry I haven’t been by your journal lately, I hope you and the Missus are doing well.
From the looks of it, you will be burning the midnight oil very soon and a big congrats as well on the coming harvest. Wife & me are doing best can be, very tough for her this Christmas for sure. :thumb: :green_heart: :ciao:

From the looks of it, you will be burning the midnight oil very soon and a big congrats as well on the coming harvest. Wife & me are doing best can be, very tough for her this Christmas for sure. :thumb: :green_heart: :ciao:
Yes (hopefully) and thank you!

The holidays are the worst when you've lost someone you love - especially the first ones. You've got Christmas followed by the anniversary of your son's passing coming up after that. That's gonna be hard. Take care of yourselves, be kind to yourselves, and remember to let each other grieve in your own way. :love: We are all here for you Farthest. :hug:

PXL_20201202_161545345.jpg

I was doing an inspection on the Ultra Lemon Haze this morning and noticed how she sparkled like diamonds.
PXL_20201202_161856713.jpg

And found this.....more budrot. It was so small initially that I almost missed it. So I said screw it, I'm doing this. So I did. She was sweet and sticky and smelled like lemon and diesel (I think). Either way she smelled delicious. :p

PXL_20201202_163554984.MP.jpg

The remaining major cola was a fatty!

PXL_20201202_170809188.jpg

And broken down for budrot hunt and washing/drying.
PXL_20201202_175418989.jpg

While trimming her I noticed she was cold...:eek:. My gosh, I need to get this little Playhouse dialed in better for cold weather. I started this afternoon by uncluttering around the sides and back of the tent. I've had the back flap open for circulation - but if there's a bunch of stuff surrounding it that may not help! I also set up a rube goldberg thing to pull warm air from near the top of the outside of the tent and drop it at the back of the tent where the vent is so that it will hopefully be pulled thru the tent by the infinity fan. Seems to be helping, but temps outside are around 62 degrees, it will be in the low 30s tonight. I need to find a better/safer way to heat this little building (suggestions welcomed). I am taking my mom into the city tomorrow so I'm hoping to find something decent. Was thinking about a little oil filled electric radiator type. In the meantime, my temporary solution for BR and Z is to wrap them in a large towel and stuff them into 7 gal fabric pots. I'm not missing anything obviously dumb about doing that am I? :hmmmm:
PXL_20201202_182255945.jpg

Thanks for looking. :ciao:

Sorry to hear about the rot but definitely a good catch and chop! ㊗️

What I do to keep the tent warm is flip the exhaust fan around on the top, so it's creating positive pressure in the tent. It takes the warmest room air (up high) and pushes it through the tent and out the bottom vents. It also gets me some extra room in the tent as the sides puff out!
Was thinking about a little oil filled electric radiator type.
Excellent choice. No fire hazard, thermostat shut off, radiant heat. I may get one for the shed this winter to make it usable at night.

What I do to keep the tent warm is flip the exhaust fan around on the top, so it's creating positive pressure in the tent. It takes the warmest room air (up high) and pushes it through the tent and out the bottom vents. It also gets me some extra room in the tent as the sides puff out!
Doh! Insert head slap emoji here! I will do that, but will need the hubby to help me. I don’t like the current exhaust tubing from my fan - it’s too rigid which makes it hard to get strapped on to the end of the fan so I want to get something a little less rigid and more flexible. The fan casing is super hard plastic so it’s slippery to begin with. I wrapped gasket type material around it and then clamped the tubing to it. It worked, but it was a pain in the A getting it set up from the rafters And def not something I can do alone. Hopefully tomorrow.
Excellent choice. No fire hazard, thermostat shut off, radiant heat. I may get one for the shed this winter to make it usable at night.
Cool. Hopefully I can find something! Thanks Shed.

Back
Top Bottom