Boo’s Perpetual Grow Journal

PXL_20201206_154537425.jpg

These are trichromes on the Berry Ryder. She is approaching 7 weeks in flower. She is a weirdo kinda gal. Her stalks are super thin and wimpy (like the crazy first ULH) and she has these wispy buds that are all kinda foxy....:straightface:
PXL_20201205_203756536.jpg

I soooo want to drop a couple of seeds but I’m holding out for my Black Friday purchases. I think I’ll give it another week or so and then pick something from my small and boring stash. :laughtwo:

What's the eta?
Supposedly within the next week - which would be perfect. (EDIT: one is out for delivery and the other will be tomorrow! :yahoo:). If not, I may just drop another Zkittles auto. Zkittles has been very good to me. :cheesygrinsmiley: Check it out - her tallest colas (which are the lowest nodes!) are at 40” now.
PXL_20201207_141737445.jpg

Her little stump from being topped has an interesting look to it.
PXL_20201207_142918382.jpg

We had our first dusting of snow overnight. I love snow.
PXL_20201207_140810649.jpg

Happy Monday all! :ciao:

Her little stump from being topped has an interesting look to it.
As each year goes by that starts to look very familiar.
We had our first dusting of snow overnight. I love snow.
The first snowfall is always nice. After that it's a pain in the butt, imho. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Ya for packages!! Nice!

Noice! Keep waiting...
I have to! She is starting to stack so that's a good sign.
Holy moly yes it has! That's a beaut, stump and all
She is, and I'm excited for her because I think she still has a few weeks and hopefully she will fatten up.

On a different topic...have you ever been at a concert or a park or at a concert and you can smell weed and it's super skunky and delicious smelling? THAT is what the Ultra Lemon Haze smells like! She doesn't taste like it, in fact she is very smooth - and potent! Noice.

As each year goes by that starts to look very familiar.
I’ve been trying to figure out what it reminds me of....and I think it is one of those blow up guys they use for advertising....which sometimes look as if they are, well, pleasing themselves - if not monitored! :laugh:
Sometimes my wife will fire something up that smells like I'm back in junior high school! Skunky and old school
Yes! I was very surprised by it. ULH is a really good smoke. I would go there again but likely not with Autoseeds.
Congrats on the DDAs! A great addition to any stash.
Oooh yeahhh. I think I will drop a DDA and a Chocodope auto next! :high-five:

I’ve been trying to figure out what it reminds me of....and I think it is one of those blow up guys they use for advertising....which sometimes look as if they are, well, pleasing themselves - if not monitored! :laugh:
Whacky wavy inflatable tube men!

Got my second shipment of seeds today. Can't show all of them but I am super excited about these!
PXL_20201209_232037294.jpg

I'm not sure what the "XL red version" on the corner means. :laughtwo:
The sunrise was beautiful this morning.
PXL_20201209_120326903.jpg

Hope everyone is safe and warm. :love:
Xl red version is
Big Devil XL which is the photoperiod parent of the DDA. Red version is the purple/red ruderalis it was crossed with. They also have Bloody Skunk and a few others in the red line.

Back
Top Bottom