Boo’s Perpetual Grow Journal

God awful pistachio pudding jello stuff. Gag.
It's been quite a few years, but I think you may be right- "pistachio"does sound familiar...double gag!

Man it has been beautiful for the last week. It was 75 degrees out here on Thanksgiving day. Slowly but surely the temps have been getting cooler every day but it has still been glorious. My body aches from splitting wood for the past two days and blowing/raking leaves from the perimeter of the house. It is a good kind of tired. Now for a little update.
After cutting the main colas from node three, and going back and removing the rest of the buds at node three due to bud rot setting in, Ultra Lemon Haze seems to have stabilized. I gave her what I think may be her last feeding yesterday. She is dank and fruity and has a lot of fur in her leaves and buds. Here we go:
PXL_20201129_210944125.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20201129_210902950.PORTRAIT.jpg

2020-11-28 9-0-40.jpg

I see cloudy with some clear but would love to know what you think!
Berry Ryder is dank and sweet smelling, and sticky. She's starting to stack her buds a little now.
PXL_20201129_145229474.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20201129_145129784.PORTRAIT.jpg

They are both a little "wobbly" when moving them around so I jammed some stakes in their pots this morning. Need to go back and redo how I want that to work.
PXL_20201129_211130706.jpg

Berry Ryder not quite saugerview thingy.
PXL_20201129_211113728.jpg

Zkittlez not quite saugerview thingy.
Hope you all had a nice weekend/Thanksgiving Holiday! :love:

PXL_20201129_210758248.jpg

would love to know what you think!
Looks like mostly cloudy with just a few clear- If you're not looking for amber, I'd say she's within a few days
of "the chop"...
Beautiful plants you've got there, Boo!

Looks like mostly cloudy with just a few clear- If you're not looking for amber, I'd say she's within a few days
of "the chop"...
Beautiful plants you've got there, Boo!
Thank you! That’s what I was thinking and nope, no amber for me! I liked the description of ULH from the beginning and my two free seeds have been spent with this last plant. I’m very pleased with the other two so far also. :high-five: Good luck with yours, I’m assuming it’s from Auto seeds? I will say BOTH seeds started out very strong.

Good luck with yours, I’m assuming it’s from Auto seeds?
Tbh, I don't know...it's one @13goody13 sent me- I should find out, because every seed place seems to have a different description of Super Silver Haze' genetics....

Tbh, I don't know...it's one @13goody13 sent me- I should find out, because every seed place seems to have a different description of Super Silver Haze' genetics....
Tis from the seed man that shall remain nameless. A freebie that wasn't on the order.

Thanks!- I figured as much...I was going to get around to asking you pretty soon, just to be sure ;)

Back
Top Bottom