Boo’s Perpetual Grow Journal

You're definitely getting some genetics! And at a steep discount.
Oh man I’m excited. I got Barney’s Farm Do si dos and Pineapple Express autos, and I noticed a breeder on the sites that I was interested in trying (Victory) and got some Chocodope and Blow Dream Autos, plus I got for free a fem bundle of three types/three seeds each (Wedding Cake, Alien Rock Candy, and Rude Boi OG), three Critical Purple Kush fems, and three Blueberry fems. Then found that coupon online and holy cow, I feel like I shopped well! Whooo Hooo! :slide:
That's not tight. Have you seen DD's flower room?
LOL!:laugh: I’ve got room for two more! :high-five:

Shit. Looks like ULH is coming down today
PXL_20201124_140723186.jpg

PXL_20201124_140708309.jpg

Budrot. Wtf? :straightface:

So, I’ve made two batches of gummies so far. One using the recipe from @InTheShed and one using the recipe from @Carcass (with my remaining EVOO infused oil). I have felt a little buzz after licking the spoon and also when I chew a gummy, and I’ve tried several different sizes of both (and Carcass’ recipe has twice the oil in it) and I’m not sure if it’s giving me a buzz or not. I have noticed one thing though - bear with me here - I think when it kicks in I get a slight headache. I seldom get headaches but every time I’ve done a gummy I’ve gotten a slight headache. I wonder if it’s just me....a couple of years ago when I ruptured the disc in my neck I was taking Vicodin for the pain. I’m not a pill taker at all and had never taken it before, but I noticed whenever it kicked in I had a slight “tingle” in my head and then the pain was gone. Not a headache, but my brain definitely let me know when it started working. Shed said they work better after a fatty meal (and I don’t do that very much!) but I will try that next time.

I’m curious if the high you get from the weed is the same type of effect you will get from the gummy (ie couchlock, high energy, etc). Maybe the tent Cindy weed wasn’t the right stuff for the oil? Maybe coconut oil would work better for me? :hmmmm:

I really want to do the gummy thing, and was fortunate enough to have an MBM gifted to me recently by a very generous MotM winner (thanks so much again @MrSauga) so any thoughts out there would be appreciated! :thanks:

Congrats on the MB2 and well done MrS! :love:
Shed said they work better after a fatty meal
Doesn't need to be dripping in bacon grease, but even buttered toast would be helpful. Not as tasty of course...
Maybe the tent Cindy weed wasn’t the right stuff for the oil?
Different strains will definitely have different effects taken in oil. I tried bedtime microdosing with my Blueberry a couple of years back and would always wake up with a slight headache.
Maybe coconut oil would work better for me?
Coconut oil will always get you high faster than olive oil because of how it's metabolized.

Doesn't need to be dripping in bacon grease, but even buttered toast would be helpful. Not as tasty of course...
LOL. Man I had a fatty lunch today, wish I had brought a gummy with me! I will try it again with toast and butter in the a.m.
Different strains will definitely have different effects taken in oil. I tried bedtime microdosing with my Blueberry a couple of years back and would always wake up with a slight headache.
Yeah, I like the buzz from the tent Cindy when I first smoke it but it’s definitely a more couchlock kind of high....that’s why I used it for oil first...and that’s likely why I’m experiencing this now! Lol. Maybe I should try one at night and see if I sleep thru the night (which I haven’t done for a few weeks...)
Coconut oil will always get you high faster than olive oil because of how it's metabolized.
I will make my next batch with coconut oil and perhaps a mixture of Pineapple Express and Pretty Momma. You think the tent Cindys might be good for the pain oil I was planning to make for the hubby? I have pumpkin seed oil for that.

I’m not sure if it’s giving me a buzz or not.
There should be no doubt...Do you know the weight you're taking?- It takes 4 grams of my gummies(one bear) to get me real high at apx 10mg thc/gram.
Not sure why you'd get a headache though- Mrs.C. eats gummies every day and never got a headache-
Believe me, If she did, I'd know about it :oops:

I really want to do the gummy thing, and was fortunate enough to have an MBM gifted to me recently
Use it in good health Boo. The MB2 machine has an Advil button that can be pressed. It adjusts the chlorophyll levels to a point where you don't get headaches. Wait, what?

Back
Top Bottom