Bottle Feeders!

Trump

If you're tired of the mess of having to measure out your nutes I use a pour spout from a plastic 12oz squeeze bottle to keep it clean and easy. I just squeeze the ferts into my measuring spoon, no fuss, no mess! I buy nutes by the quart so it may not fit on bigger or smaller bottles but I'm sure with a little experimentation you can find one that fits.

Quart top spout.jpg

I just squeeze the ferts into my measuring spoon, no fuss, no mess! I buy nutes by the quart so it may not fit on bigger or smaller bottles but I'm sure with a little experimentation you can find one that fits.
Really great 'gardener's hack'.

Another option is to go to the kitchen or housewares section of larger markets and super-stores and look for the squeeze bottles for ketchup, mustard and other table-top condiments Really generic squeeze bottles can be found at restaurant supply stores. Shake up the larger bottle and pour into the squeeze bottle. Be sure to label right away (duct tape is good) because so few of us will actually remember what we put into the new bottles a couple weeks later. Refill as needed in a few weeks or the next growing session.

If you're tired of the mess of having to measure out your nutes I use a pour spout from a plastic 12oz squeeze bottle to keep it clean and easy. I just squeeze the ferts into my measuring spoon, no fuss, no mess! I buy nutes by the quart so it may not fit on bigger or smaller bottles but I'm sure with a little experimentation you can find one that fits.
Really great 'gardener's hack'.

Another option is to go to the kitchen or housewares section of larger markets and super-stores and look for the squeeze bottles for ketchup, mustard and other table-top condiments Really generic squeeze bottles can be found at restaurant supply stores. Shake up the larger bottle and pour into the squeeze bottle. Be sure to label right away (duct tape is good) because so few of us will actually remember what we put into the new bottles a couple weeks later. Refill as needed in a few weeks or the next growing session.

Quart top spout.jpg
I've a kelp product that seems to jump out of the bottle and stain everything. :rolleyes:
No matter how careful I am.
Appreciate the tip.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I just squeeze the ferts into my measuring spoon, no fuss, no mess!

syringes are a much better method to measure nutes for mixing. measuring spoons often vary quite a bit from each other. syringes are a consistent precision method.

it's great you found something that works for you. growing can be flexible. everyone finds a path. ec is crucial in active hydro.

Back
Top Bottom