Brandon420's Living Soil 2022 Second Run

How many cubic yards of growth space do you have now? You’re going to be putting out tonnage with all that property. CL🍀
At the Airstrip property I’m running/managing… currently 10,000sqft of cannopy and about to throw another 2,500-5,000sqft of pvc hoop houses.

At my new property I currently have 4,000 sqft of beds/hoops planted, and then the 2,000sqft auto dep greenhouse that just has seed starts right now.
I’m permitted to add 4,000sqft of canopy to that still, in the process of throwing up a few hoops. Have applicantions for expansions and nursery sq footage in, so next year I should have more to work with.

The goal is to come to a balance on what the land can handle with the given natural(water, etc) and supplemented(power, etc) resources versus square footage of canopy… and then to match the amount of cannabis sq footage with permaculture/ food forest sq footage.

At the Airstrip property I’m running/managing… currently 10,000sqft of cannopy and about to throw another 2,500-5,000sqft of pvc hoop houses.

At my new property I currently have 4,000 sqft of beds/hoops planted, and then the 2,000sqft auto dep greenhouse that just has seed starts right now.
I’m permitted to add 4,000sqft of canopy to that still, in the process of throwing up a few hoops. Have applicantions for expansions and nursery sq footage in, so next year I should have more to work with.

The goal is to come to a balance on what the land can handle with the given natural(water, etc) and supplemented(power, etc) resources versus square footage of canopy… and then to match the amount of cannabis sq footage with permaculture/ food forest sq footage.
Is there a market for that amount? I hope they’re giving you a decent price . I know for a while there was a glut in many states and it was a buyers market. CL🍀

Is there a market for that amount? I hope they’re giving you a decent price . I know for a while there was a glut in many states and it was a buyers market. CL🍀
Things seem to be picking up, and what I have is still a tiny drop compared to what’s out there.

For me, there is an available market for new or fire weed, not the same for the mids that are dominating the supply of the legal market.

Hash rosin has a good market around here too, and is preservable if there’s a hiccup in the market.

A lot of people grow shitty weed, and a lot of people are completely fine with smoking shitty weed. There’s always an inferior market and a superior market based on quality, different buyers usually.
I’m hoping to enter the superior product with the 🔥 we are putting out this year

Things seem to be picking up, and what I have is still a tiny drop compared to what’s out there.

For me, there is an available market for new or fire weed, not the same for the mids that are dominating the supply of the legal market.

Hash rosin has a good market around here too, and is preservable if there’s a hiccup in the market.

A lot of people grow shitty weed, and a lot of people are completely fine with smoking shitty weed. There’s always an inferior market and a superior market based on quality, different buyers usually.
I’m hoping to enter the superior product with the 🔥 we are putting out this year

Grateful to have you on board with us brother, fire is an understatement! :adore:

Long day at the airstrip yesterday installing the first auto dep. surgery on the greenhouse

Got four more to finish so I can leave for a weekend to go visit my brother @Rob Griffin

That’s good to hear that the market has recovered and I’m sure premium weed will command a higher price. CL🍀

I was wondering if you seen what I’ve been growing? CL🍀
I did peep on your thread last week, about to poke back over there and check it out, now that you mention it.
Wow, that's awesome. How does it work? Do you have to manually pull and put back that cover twice a day? I imagine you're not growing in there with lights.
The lights were just a little veg assist since they went in the ground early May. Keep them from flowering early.

I’m waiting for the computer/timer for the motors that roll the tarp up and down. That should arrive late tonight or tomorrow, I’ll install and post pictures/video of how it works.

Currently, I attached hand cranks where the motors will go and crank roll the tarps up. Still super easy compared to manually covering before.

Back
Top Bottom