Brenda Great White Grizzly and Early Wonder Skunk Outdoor Alberta

I went yesterday and fed some calcium , they all recovered from being trampled. The buds are filling up well despite the gloomy weather. The gloomy weather has already had a major impact on the potency the trichs are bursting all over the buds and they are super sticky now. If the weather stays shitty like this they will be mature a little too early. I am hoping they last to July 21st before I harvest them.
I am frustrated but that is how mother nature works I spose lol.... I gotta love my selection for my region though I made a good choice with these strains! Brenda is much tougher than EWS but EWS is still pretty damn tough.

Checked onthem today and wow the EWS are caught up the tall one is bulking up almost starting to balloon! I have to breed a couple branches next dry day I think the cross would be stable auto to try next year :) Will return to plot in 4 more days.

Ok so yesterday during the heat spell I got out and bred the lower branches on my EWS with my earliest Brenda males pollen I stored. I will have my first auto cross seeds in a few weeks. arggggg only 2-3 weeks to go and I can harvest! Getting ansy lol..... The buds are starting to swell now , I hope to get about 7+ grams per plant but it looks like I will get that as they sit now. I am impressed these plants had a rough go at first and stayed short and compact and very potent little buds. The EWS is cruising. I super cropped my plants a few days ago over did a branch on a brenda and a few days later that bud is almost matured with brown hairs and creamy yellow trics. They are so sticky and fragrant mmmmm

So far only pest I identified on this plant is Spittlebug nymphs.... They are like plant blood suckers! Easy to remove use a tissue absorb the spit find the nymph and squish it lol

Nervous , encountered homeless people in my plot area..... Getting in and out unnoticed it going to be a pain in the butt now.... Hate that sinking feeling that I might have to abandon or rip a crop early....

Well the homeless people moved even closer to the plot so I covertly ripped them.... Gotta know when to hold em know when to foldem know when not to take a chance and end up with not a thing. So this journal is over and the plant material was not much to look at after it dried. Had a sample not cured yet but zonks me in the head well and does not taste of any ammonia or metal. Lost a few buds to spitle bug residue , it turns in to a mildew powder on the leaves when it dries.... So thanks for viewing my journal/experiment. I think I can rely on doing 2 mixed crops of both varieties a year now to focus on some suomi , lowryder , romulan and pink parvat grows and breeding. See ya in the other posts :):peace:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

I am sorry I am so eager awaiting this strain again! Next week and I will have outdoor from BC Brendas mmmmmmm I will post pics from my dispensaries grow!

highlanderskunknug.jpg

Back
Top Bottom