Glasgrow's Outdoor Grow - Early Skunk - Scotland

If you've got a site sorted I can certainly come help you with it over the summer can get a mother plant n plenty clones sorted out maybe get a bunch of autos too as an experimental effort not bothered about cash just wanna try and crack it n master it

Sent from my SM-J320FN using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Would really need to start deciding on strains though I think Scandinavian strains are the way to go Danish and Swedish and some autos too that are highly mould resistant and can take cold temps. A secluded spot where it can be covered without raising attention I think is a must the 12/12 light cycle needs to come earlier in our country because it's too cold and wet by that point

Autos will do fine in this climate. Start at home, harden off then take outside to site after around 4-6 weeks. Plant out during mid may, ready by july (some early but some later on in july). Autos yield better with more light so no need to 12/12 them, best getting them out when there most light (end of may right through to mid july).

Photo strains can be done but need to go out to cover for 12/12 light cycle thus force flowering. Will take 2 weeks of that for best results so need to head out same 2 times every day ie 7am and 7pm. That can draw attention to yourself though. If you dont forceflower photos then they wont start flowering till early sept and if we get a wet oct then your crop may be ruined from bud rot. 8 weeks is average time for flowering for photos so you wouldnt get to chop till end of oct if you're lucky.

When you you wanna do clones is that from an auto? No point in trying to clone an auto, it wont work. If you take a cutting off an auto which is 3 weeks old that cutting will already think it 3 weeks old and will continue where it left off from its "mother plant". If you want to grow clones outside then take cuttings off a photo mother plant inside, get them to take root, veg them for a week or 2 then flower them for 2 weeks before taking outdoors. Provided you take them out after summer solstice when the days get shorter they should hopefullu continue to flower and not revert back to veg.

As for strains all autos are good. Photos can be hit or miss. There a guy that did his in norway and had mixed results with strains cold/mould resistant. Will look up his journal and post it here. It a good read.

No wouldn't clone autos read into that as well heard it's bad news! Defo better going for autos then Nordics grow sold it there that's what am talking about definitely achievable eh? I would put loads of salt all round the pots for the slugs easy solution. I'm happy to put up cash and get a good one like that going if your game for it then should get it sorted I can even start them off indoors in coco or something then get big 20 litre pots for the site. I drive and got a dog so well up for getting it sorted ready when u are mate if u wanna parley on it

Back
Top Bottom