BRG - Black Soviet Gum - Trio Mix

Lmao. I'm just using the trio mix powder right now. One scoop to 5 gallon bucket. Next round will add what chems I have. I should have all the bat poop, and stuff to it.

Plants look good as is. So if ain't broke don't fix it. . Lmao

Big bloom trio stuff. Nae I haven't used the heavy stuff yet. That's flowering. Me know hun. You taught me well. Lmao

:blalol: You had me a bit worried...:circle-of-love:
Oh bull. You can look at the plants tell they are healthy as can be. Or I am blind as a bat.

20160219_070755.jpg
20160219_070748.jpg
Well noticed bottom of the plant bags were still wet a little from watering last. So we threw some river rocks in the tent to reflect light.
Now things can have a gap between floor and plants. Good thinking ae

Yes I can look at them and see they are healthy but if you had just watered them with the blooming trio {like you did in the past} they would take a minute to show the burn... and I'm not talking Sanders...:biglaugh::biglaugh:.. Just making sure you remembered Boo.....:circle-of-love:

I remember I think. Idk, right now my pstd is killing me. Half my house is plugged into a power strip and it goes to fuse box. Some idiot back in dang 4os was a complete idiot.

20160223_065605.jpg
The girls this week. Growing fast now.

well, talked wifey to getting me a carbon filter and fan set up for my girls. few weeks and it will be installed.
Ventech system. or something like that wording. big set up like my friend has Boo. aka Denise . she is my boo.

Yeah we bought it on Amazoo yesterday. It's not same kit you got but it's fan filter and some adjust control for 122. Plus shipping

Back
Top Bottom