Acapulco Gold, Hydro, By Gwhunran 2023

Acapulco Gold
Day 67 since flip.

The grow area is running normally.

The lights are turned down, the days are short. 10/14

They are still drinking, there is a noticeable water level drop between the bi-daily top ups. The PH is not varying much.

Just watching them swell and ripen. I would already be looking at straight water soon for the hybrid looking pheno, but the Sativa looking pheno on the left just looks like it has more to go. I may have to split the difference on harvest time or try a partial harvest of the right hand plant without putting it on straight water.

AG Day 67 Flower (1)1.jpg

Acapulco Gold, Day 67 flower.

AG Day 67 Flower (2).JPG

Acapulco Gold
Day 67 since flip.

Individual colas and close ups.

AG Day 67 Flower (3).JPG

AG Day 67 Flower (4).JPG

AG Day 67 Flower (5).JPG

AG Day 67 Flower (6).JPG

AG Day 67 Flower (7).JPG

AG Day 67 Flower (7)Close up.jpg

Thank you. These AGs have been an easy grow. They took the nutes I threw at them without complaint. The PH has stayed very stable, and the grow room equipment has performed the whole grow without failure. I've really not had to do much but stay on top of where I think they are for their nute ratios, keep the PH in range, and top up the reservoir daily. I know they are inanimate objects, but it wouldn't have been the same without the AC and de-humidifier keeping the grow environment durn near perfect. :cheesygrinsmiley: :bong:

Acapulco Gold
Day 69 since flip.

I usually don't skip a day posting, but the Fuel D.OG was harvested yesterday, it's side of the grow area was cleaned, a few modifications made, the harvest was trimmed and hung, and the Blueberry was installed today in the Fuel D.OG's place. It was a one man show and I'm tuckered out. :) :bong:

The Acapulco Gold just chugged along with no complaints while it was all but ignored during the harvest on the other side.
I am now running both ACs since the Blueberry is running a veg. light cycle and the door is closed between them. The Acapulco Gold side gets the de-humidifier as the little ones don't need it yet.:cheesygrinsmiley:

AG Day 69 Flower (1).JPG

Acapulco Gold, Day 69 flower.

AG Day 69 Flower (3).JPG

AG Day 69 Flower (6).JPG

Acapulco Gold, Day 69 flower. The different pheno pair side by side.

Acapulco Gold
Day 69 since flip.

AG Day 69 Flower (5).JPG

AG Day 69 Flower (5).JPG

AG Day 69 Flower (8).JPG

Acapulco Gold, Day 69 flower. Just a little group shot.

AG Day 69 Flower (10).JPG

AG Day 69 Flower (11).JPG

AG Day 69 Flower (12).JPG

Acapulco Gold
Day 69 since flip.

AG Day 69 Flower (5).JPG

AG Day 69 Flower (5).JPG

AG Day 69 Flower (8).JPG

Acapulco Gold, Day 69 flower. Just a little group shot.

AG Day 69 Flower (10).JPG

AG Day 69 Flower (11).JPG

AG Day 69 Flower (12).JPG

Absolutely 👍 beautiful colas, how is she smelling GW? Looking like it’s going to be a great yield. CL🍀. :thumb: :bravo::welldone::yahoo:

70 days and counting

:bravo:
Dani, It will be ready soon and I will be going to straight water for a few days. Since the Fuel D.OG has been harvested, I can smell the AG a little better. :hmmmm: I am detecting traces of coffee smells.:):bong: I saw that smell mentioned in Barney's Farm's write up but didn't expect to smell that.:rolleyes: I do drink a bit of coffee so I can't complain. Wife's mother was Colombian and lived with us for years, and I did twenty in the Navy back when coffee was consumed like water. So I'm a bit of a coffee guy still.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Absolutely 👍 beautiful colas, how is she smelling GW? Looking like it’s going to be a great yield. CL🍀. :thumb: :bravo::welldone::yahoo:
Thanks Capn, They smell good but other than the slight roasted coffee smell, I can't decide yet.:hmmmm: The coffee smell is slight and I'm surprised that I even noticed it and probably wouldn't have if it wasn't mentioned in the Barney's Farm write-up.:rolleyes: I haven't been to the grow this morning so maybe a fresh nose will help today. Trimming all that Fuel D.OG kinda put it's smell in my nose for the last couple of days.:oops::bong:

Dani, It will be ready soon and I will be going to straight water for a few days. Since the Fuel D.OG has been harvested, I can smell the AG a little better. :hmmmm: I am detecting traces of coffee smells.:):bong: I saw that smell mentioned in Barney's Farm's write up but didn't expect to smell that.:rolleyes: I do drink a bit of coffee so I can't complain. Wife's mother was Colombian and lived with us for years, and I did twenty in the Navy back when coffee was consumed like water. So I'm a bit of a coffee guy still.:cheesygrinsmiley:

I would love a coffee scent; I’m a bit of a caffeine addict bringing me to avg 2-3 coffee a day, and expresó; wife is French so coffee expresó is basically a end of the meal obligation.

Glad to know you picked up some terpenes from AG since the FuelD.OG was taking all the smell space.

Btw congrats on that harvest, I believe you didn’t show us that one :smokin: or it’s another journal??

I would love a coffee scent; I’m a bit of a caffeine addict bringing me to avg 2-3 coffee a day, and expresó; wife is French so coffee expresó is basically a end of the meal obligation.

Glad to know you picked up some terpenes from AG since the FuelD.OG was taking all the smell space.

Btw congrats on that harvest, I believe you didn’t show us that one :smokin: or it’s another journal??
Dani, I can't complain at all. The smell of fresh roasted beans or fresh ground coffee is one of the best!

I'm not sure if your asking about the Fuel D.OG journal but it's got a link in my signature. I thought you'd seen it. It's all harvested. The colas are hanging and I've got a few jars worth of loose buds and a good size box of bubble hash making stuff. I'm gonna dry the bubble hash stuff before bagging a freezing it. I'm hoping to avoid some of the green in my hash. Just an experiment.

We've got visitors at the house so my normal routine has been disrupted but I'm able to do my daily checks. Just can't spend a lot of time on the web right now. Everything's running smoothly.

Acapulco Gold
Day 70 since flip.

Pictures from yesterday. No change in status. Still on ripen nutrients. Straight water soon.
Visitors at the homestead so not much internet time.

AG Day 70 Flower (1).JPG

Acapulco Gold, Day 70 flower.

AG Day 70 Flower (2).JPG

AG Day 70 Flower (3).JPG

AG Day 70 Flower (4).JPG

AG Day 70 Flower (5).JPG

AG Day 70 Flower (6).JPG

AG Day 70 Flower (7).JPG

Acapulco Gold
Day 71 since flip.

The grow room is running normally.
Still have visitors, so a quick check of the grow area before everyone wakes.

Right before lights on.

AG Day 71 Flower flash (1).JPG

Acapulco Gold, Day 71 flower.

AG Day 71 Flower flash (3).JPG

Dani, I can't complain at all. The smell of fresh roasted beans or fresh ground coffee is one of the best!

I'm not sure if your asking about the Fuel D.OG journal but it's got a link in my signature. I thought you'd seen it. It's all harvested. The colas are hanging and I've got a few jars worth of loose buds and a good size box of bubble hash making stuff. I'm gonna dry the bubble hash stuff before bagging a freezing it. I'm hoping to avoid some of the green in my hash. Just an experiment.

We've got visitors at the house so my normal routine has been disrupted but I'm able to do my daily checks. Just can't spend a lot of time on the web right now. Everything's running smoothly.
my bad I must see the FuelD OG journal.

Acapulco Gold
Day 71 since flip.

The grow room is running normally.
Still have visitors, so a quick check of the grow area before everyone wakes.

Right before lights on.

AG Day 71 Flower flash (1).JPG

AG Day 71 Flower flash (3).JPG

So no one gets a peep show ??

respect bro, If i have very close friends visit they always ask to see the plants... Im like ok but no touching LOL

So no one gets a peep show ??

respect bro, If i have very close friends visit they always ask to see the plants... Im like ok but no touching LOL
My buddy that got me started growing would groom my buds..I'm like bro, appreciate the help but get off my ladies..lol

My buddy that got me started growing would groom my buds..I'm like bro, appreciate the help but get off my ladies..lol
Word !!

Like you can look but thats my girl bro no touching. Unless you have grow hours in your belt and then you wouldn’t touch it in the first place cause you know better.

I be like that too

Back
Top Bottom