Brian420pm 9th Grow July 2022: Spirit Train

Brian420pm

MedicGrow Fold-8 LED
FloraFlex A/B Nutrients
Coco/Perlite 60/40
Autofeeding 1 minute every 4 hrs
Extras: Yucca, Ascorbic, Azomite, Kelp, Sulfur, H202, Silicon, Fulvic, Epsom, UVB

Averages last 5 grows:
Ounces/Plant = 8
Grams/SqFt = 47
Grams/Watt = 1.5
Lbs/1000W = 3.3

These are Spirit Train (Trainwreck x Kashmir) from Bodhi Seeds. Described as cocoa, nutty, dark chocolate. If it lives up to the hype I'll keep one around for a breeding project down the road!
20220722_135140 (1).jpg

I have a 4 x 4 flower tent and a 2 x 2 veg, I typically start seeds or clones 4 weeks before the flower tent is supposed to be empty. This grow was different, I grew out 5 clones for 8 weeks in half gallon pots. The roots got really packed in those small containers, on the verge of being rootbound actually.

20220721_152758 (1).jpg

20220722_142931.jpg

After transplanting to 5 gallon containers and going in the big tent, a week later they are erupting in rapid growth with thick branches. Every couple days I open up the tent and train down and spread the highest branches, a critical step to balance the canopy. This spurt of growth will peak just as we go into flower next week.

20220731_172001.jpg

I have 48" from the top of the substrate to the lights. Currently the plants are 16", so when they hit 20-24" it's flip time, that way they have the room to double in height, if needed. Just before the flip I'll pull out each plant for a trim and keep only the highest and thickest 16 branches, ready to tuck into their assigned squares in the training net. The net is 6" squares, 16 per 2 x 2' area, perm attached to horizontal poles I can easily raise and lower as needed.

MedicGrow Fold-8 LED
FloraFlex A/B Nutrients
Coco/Perlite 60/40
Autofeeding 1 minute every 4 hrs
Extras: Yucca, Ascorbic, Azomite, Kelp, Sulfur, H202, Silicon, Fulvic, Epsom, UVB

Averages last 5 grows:
Ounces/Plant = 8
Grams/SqFt = 47
Grams/Watt = 1.5
Lbs/1000W = 3.3

These are Spirit Train (Trainwreck x Kashmir) from Bodhi Seeds. Described as cocoa, nutty, dark chocolate. If it lives up to the hype I'll keep one around for a breeding project down the road!
20220722_135140 (1).jpg

I have a 4 x 4 flower tent and a 2 x 2 veg, I typically start seeds or clones 4 weeks before the flower tent is supposed to be empty. This grow was different, I grew out 5 clones for 8 weeks in half gallon pots. The roots got really packed in those small containers, on the verge of being rootbound actually.

20220721_152758 (1).jpg

20220722_142931.jpg

After transplanting to 5 gallon containers and going in the big tent, a week later they are erupting in rapid growth with thick branches. Every couple days I open up the tent and train down and spread the highest branches, a critical step to balance the canopy. This spurt of growth will peak just as we go into flower next week.

20220731_172001.jpg

I have 48" from the top of the substrate to the lights. Currently the plants are 16", so when they hit 20-24" it's flip time, that way they have the room to double in height, if needed. Just before the flip I'll pull out each plant for a trim and keep only the highest and thickest 16 branches, ready to tuck into their assigned squares in the training net. The net is 6" squares, 16 per 2 x 2' area, perm attached to horizontal poles I can easily raise and lower as needed.
Garden is beautiful my friend. :bravo:
Excellent work, great set up.
I'm running the @MedicGrow EZ in my greenhouse and love it.
How do you like yours?
One thing though :Namaste:
The trellis and string ic close to lhe light.
I had one catch on fire and burn my house last summer.
Scary stuff.
Just wouldn't anything you happen to you.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Garden is beautiful my friend.

Thank you!

I'm running the @MedicGrow EZ in my greenhouse and love it.
How do you like yours?

Had a personal best yield, so I'm sure it was a contributing factor. Light moves way down my list now of things I need to optimize.

The trellis and string ic close to lhe light.
I had one catch on fire and burn my house last summer.

Yikes sorry that happened, I checked and they are just warm. I'll lower another inch to be safe.

Thank you!

Had a personal best yield, so I'm sure it was a contributing factor. Light moves way down my list now of things I need to optimize.

Yikes sorry that happened, I checked and they are just warm. I'll lower another inch to be safe.
Check the tips in this thread they might help.
Do you have a smoke detector and fire extinguisher?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Flower Week #1:

Ahh love the colors first day of flower... ready for rockets!

Switched to FloraFlex Bloom part 1 and 2, anxious to see how their formulation performs. EC at 1.3, PH the usual 5.8-6.2. Lights at 80%, will put them at 100% week 3. Temps stay between 85-90F, RH 50-60. Feeding 1 minute every 5 hrs.

20220809_185142.jpg

Flower Week #1:

Ahh love the colors first day of flower... ready for rockets!

Switched to FloraFlex Bloom part 1 and 2, anxious to see how their formulation performs. EC at 1.3, PH the usual 5.8-6.2. Lights at 80%, will put them at 100% week 3. Temps stay between 85-90F, RH 50-60. Feeding 1 minute every 5 hrs.

20220809_185142.jpg
Beautiful garden, hope your well my friend. :thumb:

Stay safe

Beautiful garden Brian!:love:

Hope you have a great harvest.:Namaste:

HARVEST at 10 weeks (70 days flower):

Another one down, loved this grow!

20221010_204633.jpg

20221023_180130.jpg

20221020_154535.jpg
Congratulations my friend. :woohoo:
Beautiful job.:bravo:
Just incredible.
Take care.

Stay safe

Hi Brian420pm.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us and congratulations!

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Grow Journals

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom