Bubba Kush & Bubble Gum Autos From Dr Seeds In FFOF

Happy Motheres Day to all, and especially my kick azz wife.
I took a ride on the Pinapple Express last night, and wasn’t able to take pics. So here is the whole room. Things have gotten busy.
Top left to right: BK2,BK1,BK stumpy
Bottom left: BG
I picked up a couple pepper plants yesterday that will go on the deck when the weather gets better. They were both droopy as hell yesterday when I bought them. They’re loving the blurple LED. The solo cups are going to my uncles in 2 weeks. The Cheese Auto is bottom right in solo cup. Cheers!!!

:passitleft:

Ok, here we are day 21 & 22 since they started begging for blurple. I am really looking forward to getting good lights in the future.
I made a big move and topped all 3 Bk’s, and Bubble Gum. I will wait a couple days to remove the lower 2 nodes. Why not get adventurous with the support here at 420 mag. @Pennywise , you were spot on with stumpy. She’s a fine lookin lil lady. Ha!!! Here they are, it’s starting to get fun again.

How’d I do?

I will wait a couple days to remove the lower 2 nodes.
If you are topping as in the quadline method you would remove the lower growth at the same time as topping. The cotys would remain unless they were yellow. Those would get clipped about a week later.

I meant to reply earlier but completely got side tracked with something else, and of course then I forgot.

Above which node did you top? Looks like above the 4th? I topped two of mine above the 2nd true node, because all the old threads I read for Uncle Ben's method said this was the procedure (I couldn't find good recent threads). One I topped above the 3rd node, just to test it and then removed the first true node. It wasn't until after that I read the quadlining thread, which says above the 4th node and then remove the 2 lower nodes. Is there really that much difference? Is the idea that the 1st two true nodes won't grow as well, because mine seem to be doing just fine? Or is it just ease for watering etc? Thoughts? Looking good!

Thx @MrSauga , yes I am going to try quadlining. They look very healthy today. I’ll take the bottom 2 off today. That’s what I get for getting stoned and studying. I have to slow my roll any way. I coach football, and preseason work is tougher than the season. Night time medicine only, starting today.

Thx @MrSauga , yes I am going to try quadlining. They look very healthy today. I’ll take the bottom 2 off today. That’s what I get for getting stoned and studying. I have to slow my roll any way. I coach football, and preseason work is tougher than the season. Night time medicine only, starting today.
Good stuff! You can take those cotys off now as well. Good luck with the NT medicine only ;)

They’re still Alive!!! The pots are still heavy after 6 days. This is my first time starting the seedlings in their final home, still getting used to it. The girls are praying nicely. I’m pushing lightly down on their tops periodically until tomorrow. I am thinking about making cheap wooden structures to train them to.

We’re finishing week 4. The Bubba Kush and Bubble Gum Autos are growing like weeds. I started tying 2 of the girls down. All 4 got their first helping of nutes yesterday. 8 ml big bloom and 8 ml grow big ph 6.6.

I will be transplanting Cheese Auto this weekend and transplanting the rest of the cups up north this weekend. Cheers!!!

These girls are shakin and movin. There was around 1/2” of stretch with new growth in one day. I love this stage of the grow. They’re taking to the training good so far. This should help with my lack of good lighting.

Back
Top Bottom