Bubba Kush & Bubble Gum Autos From Dr Seeds In FFOF

Well, happy Friday all. We are on day 8 of these Dr. Seeds Bubba Kush and Bubble Gum Autos. The ladies are starting to move along quickly. The second nodes have started to grow up and waiting on the third set. I plan on using LST training on all of the plants. When and what can I use to help the ladies bend and not break the stems. I’ve read using silicone supplements ? Not sure if anyone has used a supplement to help the stems be more plyable? Any recommendations and info would be much appreciated. I will be much more aggressive with the training this time around. Thanks all!!! Pics will come later today. Cheers!!!

I use dynagro protekt in my coco, it’s silica. I use GH armor si in dwc for silica. I’ve been using silica for the past few grows and it definitely seems to make the branches stronger.✌
Thx ECG. I’m guessing I’ll start bending next week the way these weeds are going. Mo colas, mo colas!!!!!

They’re still little things. I watered the whole pots last night with distilled water, so it’s nice to see their little leaves lifting. I’ll let them dry out now to get those roots moving. Have a great weekend!!

How did your blue dream dry and cure? My nugs are more on the not so heavy side. But they look great lol

@Jedward, all the top buds/colas are very dense. The lower buds were airy. I’m sure from not enough light penetration. Drying only took 4 days in my homage box I was drying individual branches though. Curing has been a breeze when I remember to burp the jars. Smoke is Great!!! Those are some sexy ladies you have. I am finding, the bud I harvested later maintains a longer buzz. Not much difference in the buzz tho.

Breaking News!!!! No not really, but time for an update.
The Bubba Kush girls are doin pretty good. Leaves are praying and hopefully building a good root system. BK 1 & 2 are the stars of the show. They’re both on their 3rd set and starting the fourth. Stumpy is all twisted. I’m hoping the third set of leaves come in good. My insurance won’t cover braces.
Bubble Gum is the Lone Ranger I fear. The other 2 just aren’t doing anything. The first isn’t growing at all, but has tiny green leaves. The second BG I threw in started with nice big colydon leaves that won’t stay open to let the growing start.
I dropped in a Cheese Auto last night. Fingers crossed!! Pics below in a few minutes. Cheers all!!!

Day 16 & 17 since sprout of the Bubba Kush & Bubble Gum Autos from Dr Seeds. I also have a new born Cheese Auto, popped today. I’m watering every 5-7 days. They are growing like weeds. I also have 6 other seedlings going to bring to my uncles. He’ll be growing them outdoors. They are bag seed of Ghost OG & the Northern Lights I grew. They should get to him around 2 weeks old.
I’m thinking of topping one of the Bubba Kush Autos. I want to top after the 4th node. Will these Autos veg a while being in 5 gallon pot? I’m going to start bending when the stalks get a little thicker. I’ll post pics a little later.

Back
Top Bottom