Bubba Kush & Bubble Gum Autos From Dr Seeds In FFOF

Hey jdeck. I was eyeballing dr. Seeds bubble gum auto. I'm gonna tag along here and see what you get out of those.
Hey jdeck. I was eyeballing dr. Seeds bubble gum auto. I'm gonna tag along here and see what you get out of those.
Welcome Mastrmasn, These ladies have some experienced eyes watching them, so I’m really testing the waters. The Bubble Gums have been my trouble children. This is only my second grow, could very well be me. I’m going to start another round of the same in a few weeks.

Well my math was a bit off last Friday. I believe today is day 34 since they sprung to life. They’re all growing fast. I gave them their their feeding of nutes yesterday and upped both big bloom and grow big to 12ml/gal. I will be at the shop tomorrow to buy more bloom and flower nutes to add to the feedings. BK2 & BG1 Have lots of pistols,BK 1 is coming along with a few showing. BK3 has me a little worried, but is so bushy. Lights 20/4
Temp 74-81
Humidity was high, but back down to 45-60%
Cheers!!!! :passitleft:

Thank you Mr S. I think timing is everything Quadlining autos, and I got lucky. I’m sold, and enjoying the training. Cheers!!!
You're absolutely right. If you hit it at the right time the plants don't skip a beat. You miss it and they stall out and flower early.

Here we are, day 40 since sprout. It getting a little tough to move them around for good pics. I gave them all a watering with 5ml of fish sh!t at 6.4. The girls were a little droopy this evening, pots were pretty light.
Good news is, the stretch is on for BG1 and BK 1. I ran out of room to keep the quadlining low and it shows. Hopefully they slow their stretch soon or they will over take my room. BK 2 & 3 , BG2 have all started to show their pistols. Cheers!!!

Back
Top Bottom