Bud Grinders: Thoughts & Opinions?

TheMadMonk

I would love to hear who's using what and what people find to be the best option for bud grinders especially with a kief catcher ? :Namaste:

I have had e few grinders. I really like the bigger ones. I have one from the zon, don't know what brand it is. It seems to grind up way better than the smaller ones

I have had e few grinders. I really like the bigger ones. I have one from the zon, don't know what brand it is. It seems to grind up way better than the smaller ones

ya i have never owned anything bigger then a basic grinder or back in the day a good old coffee grinder lol but I was reading about the space case and it seems pretty legit. Also one made by or called SLX,

No favorite here yet. Took for ever for me to give up my scissors. I agree with the larger ones they seem to work better for me.
One thing I have heard that might make a difference is hole size. The holes must be big enough for seeds to fall through. Other wise they will get ground up and the joint will still taste bad. Weather you are saving the seeds or throwing them away it doesn't matter. Ground up seeds won't explode but they still ruin the taste of a good joint.

Get a quality grinder no matter what you do. Lots of cheap Chinese stuff available that's made out of junk metal. Get something from a reputable manufacturer. If your looking to use it in a convection vape you'll need a very fine grind like a Santa Cruz shredder. Space case makes some really nice units but a little pricey for the bigger ones. Kannastor is another set of nice units. I personally use a small piranha brand 3piece I picked up locally and I've been happy with it.

Even though I usually only grind enough for a joint at a time, I have a nice large space case with the keif catcher. It works great. I do have to wipe down the screen with alcohol every couple weeks or it will stop catching keif. The screen is pretty large so I sift the keif through a smaller micron screen before I use it. Another tip is if you grind with it upside down you can get a very fine grind if you want that.
:passitleft:

Hey Madmonk, i use a Kannistor GR8TOR. I like it because it has fine and coarse grinding plates built into itself. My vape needs a fine grind. At about 6 months It was making a vibration when grinding. I contacted them because it was sold as being smooth and quiet. Their first response was to ask me for my shipping address, and was sent a new and improved one. This is a good company and I like the grinder, especially the revised one. So not being one to waste, I cleaned the old one up good with alcohol and it works quieter now. I have one for fine vaping and coarse for rolling bones. I would have been happy enough if they told me to clean it up dummy. They went the extra yard! I grind 1/8 at a time and it's case holds it almost all.

Hey Madmonk, i use a Kannistor GR8TOR. I like it because it has fine and coarse grinding plates built into itself. My vape needs a fine grind. At about 6 months It was making a vibration when grinding. I contacted them because it was sold as being smooth and quiet. Their first response was to ask me for my shipping address, and was sent a new and improved one. This is a good company and I like the grinder, especially the revised one. So not being one to waste, I cleaned the old one up good with alcohol and it works quieter now. I have one for fine vaping and coarse for rolling bones. I would have been happy enough if they told me to clean it up dummy. They went the extra yard! I grind 1/8 at a time and it's case holds it almost all.

I was looking at them too its nice to know some personal experience so thank you !

Back
Top Bottom