Update on the blue haze. I just finished trimming the buds and jarring them up to cure. I'm left with 78 grams dry from that one plant, and a bunch of popcorn nugs to keep me going for a bit, now I have to decide what I want start next.

Update on the blue haze. I just finished trimming the buds and jarring them up to cure. I'm left with 78 grams dry from that one plant, and a bunch of popcorn nugs to keep me going for a bit, now I have to decide what I want start next.
Congrats nice haul Oz.

Break out the waterboard device

Thanks 013! I am rather impressed with the amount of resin these buds have in them, and the terpenes and flavour is absolutely phenomenal! I love it, I wish i would have taken some clones.

that’s fantastic!! Occam’s razor redefined,

if you cut clones and they survive the host plant will be mediocre at best, but if you fail to cut clones the plant will be legit fire!

that’s fantastic!! Occam’s razor redefined,

if you cut clones and they survive the host plant will be mediocre at best, but if you fail to cut clones the plant will be legit fire!
I like the sound of that! Well, I'm not as bummed out now knowing I didn't cut clones then. :laughtwo:

Here's a little update on my harvest. I have been puffing on this stuff for the last few weeks, and now that it's all nicely cured it is has definitely turned into one of my favorite strains, at least this one is anyway.

The buds have such a great amount of resin in them, even now that it's been over a month since chopping and drying they are still retaining that sticky ickyness and the terpenes are phenomenal!

Because I still have some seeds I am going to do another run soon with 4 different strains including the blue haze

20230504_101806.jpg

Back
Top Bottom