Looks incredibly frosty… wont be too much longer!!!
Yes she's coming a long nicely, wish the buds were bigger haha, I'm not too happy with the way they are turning out but again I'm sure they will swell up eventually.

Day #100/ Day #42 flower - Blue Haze

Well we are in the start of the 6th week and the buds are finally starting to swell up some and connecting all up and down the branches. It's crazy to think this girl has been growing for over a quarter of a year already.

20230308_085201.jpg

Throwback Thursday!

Here's a tremendous cola from the purple kush auto I grew back in 2021. This one surprised the heck out of me because her growth during veg was already stunted and she started throwing pistils out after 2 weeks, but somehow she pulled through and I got some pretty tasty dank bud! :bong:

Screenshot_20210712-211126_Gallery.jpg

that’s a fantastic looking specimen 4tay0z, shes stunning for reals!! Purple K was no slouch either!!!

I hate that last few weeks go slower than a snail on sleep meds...
Thanks 013! I had a look at the trichs today and so far I am seeing mostly milky and clear and a few amber, so she still has a little ways to go, which feels like forever when you are out of meds.:laughtwo:

Been there done that trying to avoid the dry spell. Ha easier said than done huh??

yep, my girls have been known to prematurely lose an arm or three when that out of meds thing happens. altho I’m not a fan of early harvest bud

Your won’t be too much longer, hang in there!!

yeah I’ve got to do better on continual harvest… get that perpetual groove going.

Been there done that trying to avoid the dry spell. Ha easier said than done huh??

yep, my girls have been known to prematurely lose an arm or three when that out of meds thing happens. altho I’m not a fan of early harvest bud

Your won’t be too much longer, hang in there!!

yeah I’ve got to do better on continual harvest… get that perpetual groove going.
I'm actually seriously considering taking a couple test nugs of the lowers but then again, by the time it dries to the point I can smoke it she will probably be ready to come down lol.

I'm trying to convince a friend to lend me something and I would make it worth his while once mine is ready.

I'm actually seriously considering taking a couple test nugs of the lowers but then again, by the time it dries to the point I can smoke it she will probably be ready to come down lol.

I'm trying to convince a friend to lend me something and I would make it worth his while once mine is ready.
Well, I did take a tester. I dried it out using my toaster oven, just put the bud on the top while it was still warm and it eventually dried out after a couple hours.

I had 1 good hoot in the 1 hitter and I'm fried lol 😆 definitely can't wait for the final cured product.

awesome! Seems to hit the spot huh?

been sitting on my hands with this Wedding Cake it’s been down for over week and still have not tried a tester… might have to quick dry one for tomoz
Definitely hit the spot! Aside from tasting like absolute crap, it got me some stoned!

So the buds have now started fattening up some and most of them have toppled over and the branches can't support the weight so I have had to try and tie everything up but it's no use, they continue to droop.

They don't look like much but these tops are really really dense, just wiggling a branch around you can feel the weight attached.

20230319_122310.jpg

Day #114 / Day #56 flower - Blue Haze

After looking at the trichomes today I can now see they are mostly cloudy and about 10% amber on the buds so we are getting very close. I'm thinking I might throw her in the dark on Friday and then chop and hang on Sunday.

I'm thinking I will hang the whole plant, including the root ball, and minus the popcorn nugs so I can have something to smoke while waiting for them to dry and cure.

Well today I chopped and hung her from the rootball. There is definitely some weight to these buds as every single side branch had collapsed this morning so I though today is the day.

I'm going for a slow dry and cure. I can't wait to see the final product once she's all broken down and trimmed up. I will share more abouts soon.

I’m doing very same, my wedding Cake is still hanging by the roots. Pulled her from light on March 9th, removed her from the bucket on March 15 and took most of the soil off the rootball. Doubled bagged the rootball in cheapie plastic shopping bags, just enough so dirt won’t fall out. Tie up the baggies tight where it meets main stem to keep residual dirt contained.

she’s been hanging upside down since march 15th checked on her today again and the buds are still supple and not crispy at all. She has lost some sticky factor but that has been absorbed right back into the buds, it’s all in there, that glitter don’t fall off

Back
Top Bottom