It's been a while and a lot has happened since my last grow but I'm ready to get back to it and have a new grow started.

I'm growing 1 × Blue Haze by Canuk Seeds.

This single plant will not be topped but rather bent over and tied down and eventually lollipopped.

She will be finished off in a 10 gal grow bag under a mars ts 1000 and vegging under a Viparspectra 600w reflector series.

Most likely I'm going to be using Happy Frog and advanced nute line but might switch to bud juice line so its a toss between the two as I still have to use up what I have.

I will share more updates and pics soon!

It's been a while and a lot has happened since my last grow but I'm ready to get back to it and have a new grow started.

I'm growing 1 × Blue Haze by Canuk Seeds.

This single plant will not be topped but rather bent over and tied down and eventually lollipopped.

She will be finished off in a 10 gal grow bag under a mars ts 1000 and vegging under a Viparspectra 600w reflector series.

Most likely I'm going to be using Happy Frog and advanced nute line but might switch to bud juice line so its a toss between the two as I still have to use up what I have.

I will share more updates and pics soon!
:woohoo:
Hope your doing well my friend. :high-five:

#Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Thanks Bill! Doing much better. I had a bit of a rough summer. I spent a lot of time healing and taking care of my self, exercising and and getting fit.

The one thing I forgot all about was getting a new grow going so the other day I decided to get my space all cleaned up and have everything all set up and ready to go.

Hey
Whaddup dude? It’s been a minute fer sure…. glad to see you dropping a bean
Hey 013! Yes it's been a minute forsure! Things are finally looking up after the terrible summer I had, I just can't wait to get a grow going, I smoked almost everything I had put away and need something new.

Day#1

Here she is blue haze under the lights, hope I can get some good stretching going on.

Lights are hung 26" and about 25% on 18/6

20221129_163720.jpg

thats bites the big weenie but don’t feel like the Lone Ranger, my current SSH grown in hempy style w/ perlite & pumice had soil mites in a hydro grow. What a clusterfvck
Oh that's a bummer 013, I hope you will eventually get them under control? If I'm not mistaken they don't do any actual damage to the living plant material...or maybe I'm wrong haha.

Oh that's a bummer 013, I hope you will eventually get them under control? If I'm not mistaken they don't do any actual damage to the living plant material...or maybe I'm wrong haha.

nope I believe you are 420% spot on with that assessment.

My first run in with them had me nuking the plant really hard when I saw them, it wasn’t until later that I discovered they don’t attack the plant.

the funny part is when you nuke them the next generation becomes super tiny in size

but the really whacked part is getting soil mites in a hempy hydro grow, luckily a little H202 does the trick

nope I believe you are 420% spot on with that assessment.

My first run in with them had me nuking the plant really hard when I saw them, it wasn’t until later that I discovered they don’t attack the plant.

the funny part is when you nuke them the next generation becomes super tiny in size

but the really whacked part is getting soil mites in a hempy hydro grow, luckily a little H202 does the trick
I was just thinking that is kind of odd they would be in your hempy. I actually want to try my hand at that sometime soon, I have read a lot of great reviews in here from hempy hydro growers and I am definitely intrigued.

I really hope you don't have anymore set backs with pests on the this one and you can finish her off with a decent harvest 013...you definitely deserve it!

Day# 18 and now she's really starting to grow, in a couple days I'm going to upcan and start bending her over and focus on getting those side branches going.

I ordered more organic neem oil to deal with the thrips once and for all, those buggers are relentless!

20221216_115142.jpg

20221216_115240.jpg

Day# 23

Upcan to the 1 gallon as this girl was getting hungry and definitely needed a bigger home to thrive. Also, since dousing in neem it has definitely reduced the thrips to a few here and there so I will continue to work on eradicating those buggers before my next upcan.

20221221_120100.jpg

20221220_120111.jpg

Day# 30

I think I finally eliminated all the thrips as I haven't seen anything for close to a week...fingers crossed!

I have the main stem bent and tied down to encourage side branch growth and so far there are 6 - 8 tops stretching toward the light.

20221228_220113.jpg

Back
Top Bottom