Wow they are getting huge and there’s not a bad leaf in sight!!! Your reveg looks to be going fast whereas my WW reveg took for-freaking-ever

yeah I suffered some big losses there but it should force me to do better - at least I hope that’s the outcome…..
Hey there 013 my good sir, how have you been? Thanks for stopping by :ciao:

Yes they sure are starting to fill out nicely. I have been slowly trimming them up for the last two weeks or so and already removed a ton of leaves and branches and I will probably keep doing that until the 1st or 2nd week after flipping.

I really hope your days of big losses and pests taking up residence in your garden will be a thing of the past and we can all start seeing some solid grows coming down the pipe.

I commend you because I would probably throw in the towel and go on a hiadis from growing if it were me, I tend to get frustrated somewhat easily when it comes to plants, but I'm glad you are staying positive and I can't wait to see some new projects.

Take care 013!

Quick update on the girls. They are very happy and healthy and almost ready to flip, maybe another week or two and I will have them in their new homes and ready to start growing buds!

Cheers.

20220508_134725.jpg

Wow that’s a full house right there and the color is great. What are you feeding them??
Thanks man! I have been feeding Gaia Green 4.4.4 all purpose dry ammendments. I think it was a bit too hot in the beginning but after a few flushes they are starting to thrive. I plan on finishing then up in FF OF soil but the shop I visited can't get them in until this Friday so I'm stuck waiting to to upcan.

I wish I did the smart thing and got a trellis net set up. Plants are very happy and healthy. You can see the color is starting to get back to where it should be so I think I have finally flushed out all that excess Nitrogen that caused a bit of the claw and now the new growth is nice and pointy and leaves are growing a lot quicker.

20220512_122352.jpg

20220512_122436.jpg

I wish I did the smart thing and got a trellis net set up. Plants are very happy and healthy. You can see the color is starting to get back to where it should be so I think I have finally flushed out all that excess Nitrogen that caused a bit of the claw and now the new growth is nice and pointy and leaves are growing a lot quicker.

20220512_122352.jpg

20220512_122436.jpg
Hey @Liqurd4tay0z :ciao: hope you are well my friend.
Garden looks great.
Just wondering how are you nitrogen levels.
Looks like the start of some leaf curl?

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill

Hey @Liqurd4tay0z :ciao: hope you are well my friend.
Garden looks great.
Just wondering how are you nitrogen levels.
Looks like the start of some leaf curl?

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill
Hey @Bill284

I'm doing well my friend, I hope the same for you aswell?

Thanks man! Yeah I actually just flipped tonight after finally figuring out the soil issue. Yeah there are still a few here and there that have leaf curling but most of it is the older growth. Right now I am feeding a 2-8-4 bloom nutrient and will be continuing to ramp up EC/ppm as they progress into flower, and right now they are hungry and seem to be eating everything up I'm feeding so I'm happy about that but still have some work to do.

Thanks for stopping by.
Cheers

Hey Liqurd!

It’s been a minute. Wow yeah those fine ladies are reaching for the sky!! I see what you mean about wanting a trellis, that’s a jungle right there fer sure
Good evening @013 I hope you are doing well my friend.

Yeah I figure I will give them one last trim and clean them all up tomorrow and get rid of anything that won't amount to much and is just taking away energy that will be needed for the buds.

I'm also going to use this opportunity to grab a few clones. I want to root them with Aloe vera this time because I keep hearing about how well it works at propagating cuttings, and since I have a few aloe plants kicking around I will give it a shot.

Anyway, I am absolutely ripped!!! Right now, and I plan on smoking more and watching some westerns.

Cheers!:cough:

2 weeks since flipping and we got little buds forming in every nook and cranny. The smell is also starting to intensify and these girls are drinking almost every day. I removed the lower end of the skirt and since doing so they have really started to stretch.

20220526_132352.jpg

20220526_132526.jpg

So yesterday I decided I was going to pollinate one of the buds on two of my plants and as I'm holding the container of said pollen in one hand and the paint brush in the other..... I sneeze!! and POOF!! pollen goes everywhere :laughtwo::rofl:

I spent a few hours cleaning the grow space thoroughly and all the plants by misting them down with water in every nook and cranny and then allowing them to dry with fans circulating around them. We will see what happens in the next few weeks as the buds start to mature but I'm pretty sure I f***** this one up.

Anyway, I hope everyone is having a great Sunday!

Cheers!!
Chris

Day 46 Today is chop day!
I would have waited another few days but unfortunately I have to get this stuff out and hanging before I leave in a couple days.
Too bad, sigh...

That's way too early..

Cheers

EDIT > How long are you going to be away ?

You could water and if your timer allows, have the lights shut off two days after they would need water again.

And just leave them dry on the vine ;)

Might stretch it out to almost two weeks......

Back
Top Bottom