Wow she’s a beauty, great color and leaves that look all waxed up.

Question - are you using a leaf shine type of foliar spray?
Hi 013 no this was from the neem. I actually found a few more thrips so I gave her another good spray.

Now I'm seeing a lot of leaf tip burn and a couple of the lower leaves drying out and falling off, I hope this isn't a sign of bad things to come.

Day # 49 Blue Haze

Still vegging out and getting hungrier everyday. I am finally going to upcan to the 5 gal fabric pot today. I decided I'm not going to finish up in a 10 gal since I can't wait that long. I'm going to flip her in about 2 weeks time.

20230116_105624.jpg

20230116_105609.jpg

Day # 49 Blue Haze

Still vegging out and getting hungrier everyday. I am finally going to upcan to the 5 gal fabric pot today. I decided I'm not going to finish up in a 10 gal since I can't wait that long. I'm going to flip her in about 2 weeks time.

20230116_105624.jpg

20230116_105609.jpg
She will love her new pot.
Looking good Amigo.
Take care.

#Vivosun #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Day # 56 veg - Blue Dream

She's been in her final home for a week already and the growth has been significant already. I'm going to flip her starting this weekend and then 8-10 weeks later I will hopefully have a nice healthy plant to harvest.

Fingers crossed I don't have anymore issues with pests!

20230123_154024.jpg

Day # 56 veg - Blue Dream

She's been in her final home for a week already and the growth has been significant already. I'm going to flip her starting this weekend and then 8-10 weeks later I will hopefully have a nice healthy plant to harvest.

Fingers crossed I don't have anymore issues with pests!

20230123_154024.jpg
She is healthy and perfect, hope she stays that way. :thumb:
Hopefully you got rid of all the bugs.
Have a great day my friend.
Take care.

#Vivosun #LoveWhatYouGrow
Bill284 😎

She is healthy and perfect, hope she stays that way. :thumb:
Hopefully you got rid of all the bugs.
Have a great day my friend.
Take care.

#Vivosun #LoveWhatYouGrow
Bill284 😎
Thanks Bill! Yes I think I finally eliminated every last one of those buggers!

Hoping for a decent harvest off this one 🙏

Anyway take care my friend and happy growing!

Day # 65/ day 7 flower - Blue dream

After a good feeding this morning she is all perky and happy! Pistols are starting to pop out of the tops and the smell is starting to become more prominent..only 8-9 more weeks to go!

20230201_143154.jpg
I just realized I have been calling this a "blue dream" when it's actually blue haze, lol :laughtwo:

Day #72/ day 14 flower - Blue Haze

We have little budlets stacking up nicely. I'm doing some lite defoliation and cleaning up the skirt a bit to focus all her energy on the main colas.

The aroma coming off her is mostly notes of blueberry and earthiness, I really can't wait to test out some dried and cured buds 😋

20230208_113929.jpg

20230208_113854.jpg

simply gorgeous….
Thanks 013! Yeah she is coming along nicely, aside from the minor pest hiccup I really haven't had any issues this run, everything is dialed in optimally.

I just can't wait to actually have something new to smoke on. I have been smoking some really old stuff from 2021 because I ran out of everything else I put away and I refused to go purchase any from a dispensary.

Day #93/ Day 35 flower - Blue Haze

Getting frosty and really starting to stink up the joint. I love the blueberry scent coming off this plant, it's more prominent than others I have grown.

20230301_160416.jpg
Beautiful. :yahoo:
Excellent work my friend. :welldone:
Hope everything is going well.
Take care.

#Vivosun #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom