Budley's Soil - Brix? - Multistrain 2012

So what do alternating nodes mean?

when they alternate that is the sign that they have become mature and are ready for flower:peace:

So what do alternating nodes mean?

when they alternate that is the sign that they have become mature and are ready for flower:peace:

Yup! Sexual maturity... :thumb: That's also about the time you'll se pre flowers if you keep them vegging. You also don't want to take clones until the plant is sexually mature.

:ganjamon:

This weeks photo update.......

First the Mazar x White Rhino, I think she has a little more than 2 weeks left, can't wait!

IMG_0084_1_.JPG

Next is the BlueBerry Gum, buds are increasing in size nicely, another plant I am really happy with.

IMG_0085_1_.JPG

And then the Northern Lights x Big Bud, even though she's an auto I think the buds are also starting to get some size, YAY!

IMG_0086_1_.JPG

Now we have the poor sickly The Church, I still hold hope for her, the soil should have been left for a month at least to cook I think, she's slowly coming good, new growth is looking much better than those carppy looking shade leaves.

IMG_0087_1_1.JPG

This is actually a Mazar x White Rhino I have in a much smaller pot, just to see how much the bigger pot helps. I put way too much organic granular fertilizer in her soil a little over a week ago, burned the hell out of her, new growth is looking good though thankfully.

IMG_0088_1_.JPG

OH yeah the seedling is going well, the mystery one that is, the other new The Church that I sprouted landed in some uncooked soil again and I killed her, never mind will try again once that soil is looking better...

Ok today the auto does look really retarded, the buds are not getting much bigger especially when compared alongside the BlueBerry Gum. It better have some good smoke or I'll be so pissed at wasting the space in my tent.
Thats why I pulled the auto out of my tent, wasn't really amounting to anything. I let mine get within 2 weeks and pulled it. The bbg's thanked me for getting her auto flower ass out of the tent.

holy buckets what do blue trichs do to ya? I think I want some blue trichs!!!
very nice pics and a nice plant too!
watchem close bro they are cloudy now and maybe a week is what I think.
have you started the flush?:bravo::bravo:

Some Trichs for all!

These are the Mazar x White Rhino I was thinking has 2 weeks left. Can anyone confirm this from these pics?
IMG_0096_1_.JPG

IMG_0095_1_.JPG

IMG_0094_1_.JPG

I won't harvest by trichomes alone...I think I'd still be waiting for my last harvest if I did...:) they just didn't want to turn amber!

You're making my mouth water though! :yummy:

:ganjamon:

holy buckets what do blue trichs do to ya? I think I want some blue trichs!!!
very nice pics and a nice plant too!
watchem close bro they are cloudy now and maybe a week is what I think.
have you started the flush?:bravo::bravo:

Oh Man you made me laugh! Blue trichs! HAHAHAHA Space weed man, I have this grow under two 400W HPS, I think it is now called the Endor grow. I cut a lower bud and am drying it in front of the air conditioner now. Best way to find out I guess. I want to try blue trichs too :high-five:

i dont know timing very well yet, but im into a high-high not a lock high, they look very close to when i would reap.i would keep an eye out for the first signs of amber then chop, by the time they are cured i suspect that will give a sexy buzz =)

I'd be happy with weed that just tasted good at the moment, the buzz is a bonus, will try this sample bud and see what it tells me.

This weeks update....

So I kind of got carried away and lollipopped the Mazar X White Rhino, was so good I couldn't wait. Anyway only 1 week untill harvest on this man cola.....
IMG_0135_1_.JPG

The photo of the Blueberry gum bellow doesn't do it justice, it's getting really chunky now.
IMG_0136_1_1.JPG

The Northern Lights x Big Bud (Auto) well the buds are small but forming up, I just hope they are killer strength buds for this size.
IMG_0137_1_.JPG

Now the poor little The Church, she's still struggling, and is budding up now too.
IMG_0138_1_.JPG

Back
Top Bottom