Buttercream Gelato, LED Light, Soil, 1st Grow

Day 9

Just watered them..
20210109_185116.jpg
20210109_185040.jpg
They look amazing. Great job taking care of them! What were you aiming for yield wise? Definitely would like to get at least 3 ounces off a plant for sure. I have a grow journal going on right now. It’s a 4 Runtz clones grow. Come check It out. I’m In on this journal aswell!

ChronicTrees Indoor Chronic Basement Grow: Runtz!

Temp around 28
Humidity is low at 25 to 30
Yeah, the humidity is a bit low. I'm in the same boat, my humidity was really low yesterday and my plants are a little floppy. I live by the sea, so tomorrow my humidity will most probably be back to 100% humidity.

Your plants are really healthy,looking great, just need to keep an eye on the humidity. The 30% isn't that bad, but 25 is a little low imo.

Yeah, the humidity is a bit low. I'm in the same boat, my humidity was really low yesterday and my plants are a little floppy. I live by the sea, so tomorrow my humidity will most probably be back to 100% humidity.

Your plants are really healthy,looking great, just need to keep an eye on the humidity. The 30% isn't that bad, but 25 is a little low imo.
I will keep an eye on it. I am by the sea too. But it is winter and we have the central heating on.

I will look for ways to increase it.

They reacted well to the watering. Some great new growth in the middle of the plant.

I will not let them dry out quite as much.

Day 15

20210115_153027.jpg
20210115_153018.jpg

I will look for ways to increase it.
You're ideally placed in the shower for a little quick fix to raise humidity , if the plug/drain hole still works?
If it does, put a bucket of water in the base of the shower, then place a towel half hanging in the water and other half hanging outside of the bucket. That should raise it a few degrees. Oh, making sure no electrical items are down there.;)

Plants are looking great.

You're ideally placed in the shower for a little quick fix to raise humidity , if the plug/drain hole still works?
If it does, put a bucket of water in the base of the shower, then place a towel half hanging in the water and other half hanging outside of the bucket. That should raise it a few degrees. Oh, making sure no electrical items are down there.;)

Plants are looking great.
Thanks. I do have a bowl of water in there. I will add the towel.

I also carefully spray the two tiled walls, occasionally.

Alright bosscat, hope you're good.

I like the effect but concerned for light penetration.
not a problem at the moment, your plants are in vegetation stage right now, they could recieve constant light and be ok, anything over 14 hours of light will keep them in veg. It only matters when flowering, then you need a strict 12 hour dark period. As long as the bathroom is in complete darkness for that 12 hours, you'll be ok.

Like you said, you only need to sort the extraction out and put in a little desk fan for air circulation and you'll have a great grow space.

Day 18

I am a little concerned. I came to water them today and they are showing good growth. Not getting much higher. Leaves look a little droopy. I also noticed the very tips have gone white.

Can't find any definitive answer on the white tips.

Temp currently 22 with humidity of 35%.

Temps did drop to 18 last night.

I had let the pots go dry, so gave them 100ml each and backed off.

Anyone got any thoughts?
20210118_112158.jpg
20210118_112151.jpg

Often just a slight burn on the tips is an indication that you're on the edge of nute burn. I don't see anything to worry about on that side of things just yet. The droop is a little more concerning. I'd say up pot them now and let them stretch their legs.

Often just a slight burn on the tips is an indication that you're on the edge of nute burn. I don't see anything to worry about on that side of things just yet. The droop is a little more concerning. I'd say up pot them now and let them stretch their legs.
I have used a tiny amount of canna start. Since a week ago.

I have now just got pure spring water from shop. Ph 6.2.

Day 18

Any suggestions on soil and plant pots to go for? I am thinking new soil for the repotting and fabric pots. 5 gallon.

I am UK so not sure about delivery costs for anywhere. Got the fan going too.
20210118_134717.jpg
Your local grow shop may be open if you check them out.
If not, I use ukgroworks, that is my local shop but they have branches all over. Their delivery charges are reasonable but they do charge a supplement for soil delivery due to weight. I got 2 50litre sacks delivered and they charged me £7 delivery.
There might be a delay due to lockdown, so may be worth atleast checking what your local shop is doing.

Good soil to go with would be bio bizz light mix or plant magic, they're similar types.
5 gallon fabric pots sound good,some people would do an intermediate size like 2 gallon then 5 gallon but imo going straight to 5 is ok.

Up pot time, so exciting.

Your local grow shop may be open if you check them out.
If not, I use ukgroworks, that is my local shop but they have branches all over. Their delivery charges are reasonable but they do charge a supplement for soil delivery due to weight. I got 2 50litre sacks delivered and they charged me £7 delivery.
There might be a delay due to lockdown, so may be worth atleast checking what your local shop is doing.

Good soil to go with would be bio bizz light mix or plant magic, they're similar types.
5 gallon fabric pots sound good,some people would do an intermediate size like 2 gallon then 5 gallon but imo going straight to 5 is ok.

Up pot time, so exciting.
I was hoping you would a give a suggestion.

I saw Biobizz. I will check it out. Cheers

Day 23

Looking droopy and the bottom leaves on plant A has now turned yellow with hints of brown. Plant C seems OK. Just a little yellowing.

Rest of the plant looks healthy. I can also see good root activity around the drainage holes.

Temp is 23 and humidity 42%. Thanks to the towel in the bucket of water technique.

I have a delivery coming and will repot in 3 days. Went for some Biobuzz soil and 5 gall fabric pots.

Hoping the repotting with new soil sorts them out.
20210123_133453.jpg
20210123_133513.jpg

Back
Top Bottom