@MrSauga @Preston9mm @Dutchman1990

Sorry to bother you 3.

Do you think this is from the 50 degrees for 2 days, or the minimal light?

Doesn’t seem to be bothering them, they all grew an inch last night. Some leaves are still light green, lack of light I assume.

Humidity is 40% that’s bad too?

Soil is pretty dry, top is super dry. So big water and nutes heading that way.

#NectarfortheGods
I think you're right on track with that diagnosis... try bumping temps & rh if ya can. See how they respond.

I think you're right on track with that diagnosis... try bumping temps & rh if ya can. See how they respond.

I see you creeping @lazyfish
:lot-o-toke::party::lot-o-toke:

Got to have emojis for Sauga :)

Thanks 9mm, it was 70 in there last night, might bump the heater in there up to 78.

Going to stick my humidifier there if I find it.

It could be exactly what the others said..too cold. I'd get ready with some Calmag though just in case. The tips look they have that speckled effect which is a sign. Let them go like Dutchie says. Remember these autos stress easy, so light changes, heat changes, neighbors looking at them from the window, all affect the plant.

Just a short story, not sure if it matters.

(The night that the power went out here, it got down in the 40’s before I got the plants inside. All of the fan leaves were sweating if you will.)

Maybe they were dehydrated kind of...they were saggy, but not really saggy. Maybe that was part of the discoloration.

Who knows, but these hookers are hungry. Stepped the nutes up to 125% They loved getting 100% last night. Nutes definitely do not run hot though. Not yet lol.

That’s 2 gallons between the 3 plants, and not a drop leaked. They should be good a day... I’d think. Water next, then 125% again.

Get bent Tangie!

Back
Top Bottom